West Ham in QC Pannick over Carroll swinging

Con

Its annoying how many people chase to ignore the punch he clearly gives. I'd love the FA to say, tell you what, we're going to extend the ban in light of the 2 serious offences.

I can't see any punch in that gif. No closed fist anywhere, perhaps there is another angle showing it?

It looks like he is trying to get Flores off him, he shoves him away and flails his arms around trying to get clear then Flores goes down when he bruses across his head.

A harsh red card.

Its annoying how many people chase to ignore the punch he clearly gives. I'd love the FA to say, tell you what, we're going to extend the ban in light of the 2 serious offences.

I can't see any punch in that gif.

Really? Just as Flore's feet hit the ground and the ref crosses their path in the shot Carroll clearly brings his right arm back and jabs it forward quickly towards Flores waist. The referee raises a find right after the punch.

Then he swings his arm and catches him in the head.

SeparateEquatorialCock.gif

• Like 1

I think Webb pointing is signalling for the free kick that he's blown for.

he's given the free kick to Carrol because Flores is all over him.

Edited by Stevo985

According to the FA, West Ham failed to prove to a three-man panel that referee Howard Webb had made "an obvious error" in dismissing the forward, whose arm hit Flores on the top of his head as he tried to untangle himself following an aerial challenge.

I don't see how they can prove that, arbitration or no arbitration.

Lambert is right, reconsidering this is a very dangerous thing to do.

West Ham are in a real risk of relegation because they are shite. Their league placing should have no bearing on individual decisions of cards or appeals.

Edited by Tamuff_Villa

I think Webb pointing is signalling for the free kick that he's blown for.

he's given the free kick to Carrol because Flores is all over him.

he raises his finger then extends his arm in one "off" motion?

actually that could also be a free kick, and then he reacts to the arm swing.

Edited by Con

Â