Jose Mourinho

TRO

tbh I am pretty bored of his personal brand of cryptic quotes trying to be all deep and meaningful where he is just generally coming across as a bit crazy.

Agree with the Toure thing, nothing to do with him so he should have kept it buttoned.

His press conference about Pellegrini was cringe worthy. Trying to be all clever about 'the engineer' and the Mathematical sums of transfers  between Man city and Chelsea etc. If you saw it you will know what I'm on about. He is the reason I don't want Chelsea to win the league.

Edited by Voinjama

His press conference about Pellegrini was cringe worthy. Trying to be all clever about 'the engineer' and sums of transfers  between Man city and Chelsea etc. If you saw it you will know what I'm on about. He is the reason I don't want Chelsea to win the league.

And just on those "easy maths" I think he got his sums wrong. Didn't Chelsea also spend about £12m on some young defender in jan? He must have forgot about that in his calculations.

His press conference about Pellegrini was cringe worthy. Trying to be all clever about 'the engineer' and the Mathematical sums of transfers  between Man city and Chelsea etc. If you saw it you will know what I'm on about. He is the reason I don't want Chelsea to win the league.

Mourinho's not used to not having the most expensively assembled team in the league and besides he thinks he can troll everyone with his mind games like Alex ferguson used to, but he's nowhere near as good at it, so it just sounds like a hypocritical drivel to most neutrals.

Like I said elsewhere, I love him BECAUSE he's such a dick.

It's all on purpose, and it works. He wants you to hate him.

but before he was more cheeky and was funny but since at Real Madrid he has become more bitter

You can't say he hasn't earned it though.  Football is littered with examples of clubs who have had money to spend but not had the right manager in charge.  Mourinho is the closest thing you can get to an absolute guarantee of success at the moment, it stands to reason that the 1% will choose him at their manager.  I'll bet you Manchester United wouldn't be sitting in mid table at the moment if they really had gone after Mourinho and appointed him manager. 

• Like 1

You can't say he hasn't earned it though.  Football is littered with examples of clubs who have had money to spend but not had the right manager in charge.  Mourinho is the closest thing you can get to an absolute guarantee of success at the moment, it stands to reason that the 1% will choose him at their manager.  I'll bet you Manchester United wouldn't be sitting in mid table at the moment if they really had gone after Mourinho and appointed him manager. 

This.

He's in the position where he can pick and choose who he goes to. Why wouldn't he go to a club with lots of money?

It's like when Pep went to Bayern. There were a load of people saying "He's taken the easy route, going to a big club with loads of money where he'll walk the league"

Yeah. He has. Why the **** wouldn't he do that?

Â