Kingdom Come: Deliverance

hogso

5 hours ago, Daweii said:

I was talking about that scene from the point of view of the creator being seen as a racist.

I personally don't care if games have racism (or anything taboo) in them if it's accurate to the situation or the era, but because of the talk surrounding the creator at the time it was something I questioned at the time. 

I do understand what you mean though. Society has seemingly become incapable of separating modern day political correctness with that of less "civilised" times. 

Based on some interviews and comments from Vavra, I don't think he is racist, despite of what certain segments tries to paint him as. He comes off as someone who dislikes the both ends of the political spectrum, both far left and far right, which wouldn't surprise me at all given that the czech was first occupied by the nazis during WW2 and after that they were under soviet/communist rule. I know several people from the eastern europe, and all of them utterly despises any kind of authoritarianism, which makes sense as the eastern block was under totalitarian commie rule for about 50 years. Vavra being confrontational doesn't probably help, as he has tendency to reply with snark and sarcasm, also he has admitted that he should've dealt with the whole "omg Kingdom Come doesn't have blacks in it!" differently.

For those who thinks he is racist or far-right, I would like to see actual direct quotes where he clearly states something racist or showing support for far-right causes.

• 4 weeks later...

Playing this for a few days now, never would have thought playing Goldeneye would prep me for archery in the game. 

how heavy are flowers? pick a few handfuls and you're over encumbered. 

7 minutes ago, V01 said:

how heavy are flowers? pick a few handfuls and you're over encumbered. 

Henry has the medieval ability to pick one flower, but simultaneously pick up every flower of the same type in 4ft radius of him, while also duplicating the flowers based on his flower picking skill. He's a special one.. :D

• 4 weeks later...

Finished this yesterday, was losing patience with the monastery so I just did all the main quests from then on. The performance wasn't great with it stuttering when I was in combat combined with repeated freezes. 

Almost have up repeatedly when it took all my groschen and didn't give it back when I retrieved the rest of my gear. 

Â