What Would You Do With $50,000 US?

maqroll

I'd spend half of it on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I'd waste.

Would you, Georgie?  ;)

Funnily enough, for a long time I though this quote originated with Mr Best. Turns out it was William Claude Dukenfield.

Serious answer: I have about 20 grands worth of debt (excluding mortgage) to pay off. Nothing serious, just some cash I owe to my parents that I borrowed long term for my house deposit, credit card, what's left of my student loan, etc.

I'd pay that off and use the extra 10 grand to have a holiday and put some money down on a car.

Bit boring, but **** it. That's what I'd do.

1. Plane ticket to LA.

2. Taxi to Laurel Canyon.

3. Kidnap Eliza Dushku.

4. ????

5. Rest of the money on a defence lawyer.

6. Profit.

What a waste ....

you can get the Airport shuttle  to Laurel Canyon much cheaper than a taxi

• Like 1

What in the name of all that is holy is that gif above?!  Sweet Jesus, I'm scared to scroll up again now.

I think it's a Eliza Dushku after Gareth had finished his Bukkake party with her

• Like 1

Oh Tony (and by extension, Gareth).  It's a bloke, which makes you a gigantic homo:

"The spot, which runs a little over a minute, features a man covered in what appears to be vanilla ice cream, staring wide-eyed into the camera. As a voiceover begins waxing poetic about the quality of the man's skin, he begins using a spoon to scoop and eat ice cream from the top of his own head, never breaking his gaze with the viewer.

At one point, the enthusiastic narrator remarks: "When you eat Little Baby's Ice Cream you'll wink and nod and hug and high five each other with great enthusiasm." He forgot to add that you might never sleep again."

• Like 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rx4jEIZyTZU

There's the advert ^^

Never did I think, when I posted that gif in the Wrong Un' thread that it'd have such an effect.

And also, how typing 'creepy gif' in to Google would lead me to a man covered in and eating little baby's ice-cream....oh dear, Operation Yew Tree...:(

• Like 1

Having given it a bit of serious thought...

•£10,000 on the mortgage

•£10,000 towards a new bathroom

•£3000 towards redecorating the master bedroom, second bedroom and living room

•£2000 towards converting the front garden to a driveway (plus dropping the kerb)

•£2000 towards removing the two trees from the back garden (plus some general tidying/landscaping)

•£1000 towards a car

•£1000 towards a holiday

•£655 towards new kit for the Sunday League team.

•£500 spending cash for the missus

•£500 spending cash for me

Oh Tony (and by extension, Gareth).  It's a bloke, which makes you a gigantic homo:

"The spot, which runs a little over a minute, features a man covered in what appears to be vanilla ice cream, staring wide-eyed into the camera. As a voiceover begins waxing poetic about the quality of the man's skin, he begins using a spoon to scoop and eat ice cream from the top of his own head, never breaking his gaze with the viewer.

At one point, the enthusiastic narrator remarks: "When you eat Little Baby's Ice Cream you'll wink and nod and hug and high five each other with great enthusiasm." He forgot to add that you might never sleep again."

I'd spend the $50,000 erasing all trace of previous references I may have made in this thread

Having given it a bit of serious thought...

•£10,000 on the mortgage

•£10,000 towards a new bathroom

•£3000 towards redecorating the master bedroom, second bedroom and living room

•£2000 towards converting the front garden to a driveway (plus dropping the kerb)

•£2000 towards removing the two trees from the back garden (plus some general tidying/landscaping)

•£1000 towards a car

•£1000 towards a holiday

•£655 towards new kit for the Sunday League team.

•£500 spending cash for the missus

•£500 spending cash for me

I prefer the other plan...

Â