MNF & FA Cup Replays 3/5 Feb

andykeenan

I can't quite fathom how Fulham beat us so bad

Even I'm optimistic against them at VP

We had Vlaar and Benteke out whilst Berbatov decided that was going to be one of the games he made an effort in.

Benteke started though with Gabby and Weimann. Had a couple of chances. We did get cheated in regards to the pen decision that day. But were pretty shite on the whole

Also we can be utterly shit when we want to be.  A lot of people on this forum appear to be blind to that fact. 

I don't think you'll find anyone on this forum unaware of how shit we can be.

And I also don't think you'll find anyone on this forum who won't be in total agreement that the Fulham game was probably the worst performance of the season.

Oh, I disagree on both of those points.  There were people on here who seem genuinely bemused that we lost to Manchester United every time Manchester United have a bad result.  I'd think more people would point to Palace at home as this seasons nadir too. 

Yeah the Fulham game was bad, But the home game against Crystal Palace was the worst performance and result of the season. On paper that was the easiest of the 38 fixtures, and we made Palace look like Barcelona.

Edited by Voinjama

Oh, I disagree on both of those points.  There were people on here who seem genuinely bemused that we lost to Manchester United every time Manchester United have a bad result.  I'd think more people would point to Palace at home as this seasons nadir too. 

I think I just slightly misunderstood your first point is all. THought you meant that everyone here thought we'd never played badly this season but I see what you mean (and agree)

Second point, fair enough. Let's say Fulham was ONE OF the worst performances.

Sunderland at home was pretty bad and they were the worst team I have seen at VP, possibly ever.  They were a nervous wreck for the first half before our ineptitude let them come into the game and they deserved to win it by the end.

in fairness the result Im used to but thing that pissed me off was that I think we are only team that didnt attack United this season and showed them too much respect

• Like 2

Sunderland at home was pretty bad and they were the worst team I have seen at VP, possibly ever. They were a nervous wreck for the first half before our ineptitude let them come into the game and they deserved to win it by the end.

To be fair though, Sunderland have shown that they're different under Poyet, and he was in charge at the time.

Â