Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Kwan

Mmmm sounds like Vlaar is out...

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Think they will park the bus so it'll be a very tough game for us to win. If Gabby/Benteke and Weimann are on it we have a chance. If not then it'll be very tough.

Tight game on going for faith in Tekkers to put us one up on the hour mark then a late winner to make it 2-0.

Clark and Baker should be able to handle West Spam's attack. Benteke hat trick incoming

Problem is i'm far from convinced Baker can complete the whole game without getting injured. I expect to see Lowton brought in at CB to partner Clark  after 26minutes after Baker goes off with a head injury.

So Vlaar is doubtful but they'll assess him tomorrow and Gabby is back.

Can't see Weimann being dropped but I really hope that Bacuna doesn't have to play at right back. I like that line-up Kwan.

If Vlaar is out I'd definitely play Bacuna at RB. Otherwise even WHam may score. If Vlaar plays then we can try Lowton.

Another of those you'd think we'd win at home... but end up making real hard work of it and possibly not getting the right result.

Guzan

Bacuna Vlaar Clark Bertrand

Westwood El-Ahmadi Delph

Weimann

Benteke Agbonlahor

Think we will just about do it with them missing Carroll.

2-1

• Like 1

I See the Carroll thing is getting silly now... Let's say West Ham do get the ban put on hold, he goes on to play v us then Norwich, scores in both games which sees them avoid relegation. Then the court of arbitration or whoever find in The FAs favour... Won't there be another court case for the team who loses out?

I See the Carroll thing is getting silly now... Let's say West Ham do get the ban put on hold, he goes on to play v us then Norwich, scores in both games which sees them avoid relegation. Then the court of arbitration or whoever find in The FAs favour... Won't there be another court case for the team who loses out?

I don't know why there is such a big fuss being made, Carroll is shit.

Feeling strangely good about this.

Think we'll come out and attack.

Me too, pretty sure we'll come out with the diamond formation again. A 2-0 win would be nice, we'd be sitting 10th with the best GD in the bottom half, something I still believe to be very important when we start coming towards the end of the season.

So is Anichebe but he bosses Clark every time.

Go on Lambo and follow the success from the last game

---------------Goose-----------------

----------Baker---Vlaar---Clark-----

Bacuna----------------------Bertrand

--------Westwood--Delph--------------

--------------Weimann--------------------

-----------Benteke---Holt-----------------

..........You useless piece of S*** manager

So is Anichebe but he bosses Clark every time.

Weimann has scored more goals altogether over the last 3 seasons than Carroll has. It is pretty clear that West Ham are pinning their failings on anything possible, I guarantee that if we beat them tomorrow it will be because Carroll was "wrongly suspended".