Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Kwan

I truly thought my record was about to go when they were 2-0 down away to west brom back in November. But after fighting back to draw that's when I actually started to believe I was the clubs good luck charm.

Guzman

Lowton Clark baker Bertrand

Bacuna westy delph

Wiseman benteke adbongalor

Yep that is the team i would pick!

I suspect it'll be El Ahmadi in for Lowton, with Bacuna at RB. Not necessarily what I'd pick but what I expect to read at 2.05pm tomorrow.

I truly thought my record was about to go when they were 2-0 down away to west brom back in November. But after fighting back to draw that's when I actually started to believe I was the clubs good luck charm.

The last 4 games I've been to I have seen 23 goals, 1 draw, 3 wins.

Sunderland 6-1

Wigan 2-2

Man city 3-2

Albion 4-3

Shall I go today at the risk of spoiling my goal laden run??

Might sit upper tier tomorrow, fancy a change.

Oh no you don't. Do us a favour and do things exactly the way you usually do, right down to wearing the same underpants (assuming you have more than one pair).

"Fancy a change" indeed, mister lucky charm. :angry:

Exactly, CHANGE NOTHING. You don't want to play with a 15 game unbeaten run like that. Sit in the saem seats, go with the same people, eat the same breakfast and lunch, if you've changed girlfriends recently f*ck the new one off and get back with your ex. this is 3 points we really need voinjama, don't piss about ;)

The last 4 games I've been to I have seen 23 goals, 1 draw, 3 wins.

Sunderland 6-1

Wigan 2-2

Man city 3-2

Albion 4-3

Shall I go today at the risk of spoiling my goal laden run??

Go today and bring us some goals!