Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Kwan

Didn't Carroll play against us at VP last season

I recall him being pretty shite from what i remember

By the same token you could say didnt he play against us at St. James' Park a couple of years ago, score a hat-trick and totally destroyed us?

I would much rather he didn't play. By large and far the biggest threat this West Ham side has and we'll be at an advantage if he doesnt play im sure of that!

• Like 1

Baker's a tough nut to be honest and i'd hope he'd see it as a challenge if Carroll does play...it is a worry though!

We've got to try and get the ball to the frontmen especially Benteke as much as possible and put the pressure on them.

Baker's a tough nut to be honest and i'd hope he'd see it as a challenge if Carroll does play...it is a worry though!

We've got to try and get the ball to the frontmen especially Benteke as much as possible and put the pressure on them.

Whilst Baker may be a 'tough nut' its quite clear that his 'nut' isnt tough.

• Like 1

Why do we even care if Carroll is playing? The guy has scored a grand total of 18 goals in all competitions in the last 4 years. He's rubbish!

Yes and we never let shit players on a bad run score.

Yes, this times one million. He could snap both cruciates and still score against us.

Also, it's going to **** rain.

Again.

quite looking forward to tomorrows game, hopefully we will have an entertaining performance and more importantly a win

You do realise that this is Paul Lambert's Aston Villa v Sam Allardyce's West Ham don't you?

• Like 1

quite looking forward to tomorrows game, hopefully we will have an entertaining performance and more importantly a win

You do realise that this is Paul Lambert's Aston Villa v Sam Allardyce's West Ham don't you?

on paper it looks very depressing I know but im still buzzing from the baggies game