----------Baker---Vlaar---Clark-----

Bacuna----------------------Bertrand

--------Westwood--Delph--------------

--------------Weimann--------------------

-----------Benteke---Holt-----------------

..........You useless piece of S*** manager

Tell us how you really feel!

• Like 3

F.A apparently agreed to arbitration ..West Ham utter cocks the Tevez /Mascharono shanaigans  the free Olympic stadium and now this I **** hope they go down.

Yep you're right mate, absolutely shocking.

The worst part I've seen so far is Gold saying this:

If we were mid-table we would probably get on with it but we are fighting for our lives to retain our Premier League status and we owe it to our fans, we owe it to ourselves.”

What on earth makes them believe they are owed anything. The fact that they are openly stating that they wouldn't appeal if they were in a better league position is good enough reason to tell them to piss off in my opinion.

You can read the full story here:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/andy-carroll-row-fa-bow-3120001

Surely we've got to be more positive this game... West Spam are fairly poor, and we've sort of shaken the 'never win at home' thing (although this would be a chance for us to cement it a bit more).

Should go with:

------------Guuuuzzzzz--------------

Lowton -- Clark-- Baker-- Bertrand

------------Westwood----------

Bacuna------------------Delph

Weimann---- Bentekkers----Gabby

Surely we've got to be more positive this game... West Spam are fairly poor, and we've sort of shaken the 'never win at home' thing (although this would be a chance for us to cement it a bit more).

Should go with:

------------Guuuuzzzzz--------------

Lowton -- Clark-- Baker-- Bertrand

------------Westwood----------

Bacuna------------------Delph

Weimann---- Bentekkers----Gabby

I'd be happy with this line-up. Well, happier with Vlaar, obviously, but presuming he's out I'd go with the above.

Anything less than 3 points and it will be a disappointment

A draw would feel like a defeat and we need the points to keep clear of the relegation zone this is one of the fixtures we need to be picking up points from

We have apparently progressed from last season according to some and considering we beat them at home last season i think we will win comfortably

2 - 0 Villa

Edited by AshVilla

F.A apparently agreed to arbitration ..West Ham utter cocks the Tevez /Mascharono shanaigans  the free Olympic stadium and now this I **** hope they go down.

Yep you're right mate, absolutely shocking.

The worst part I've seen so far is Gold saying this:

If we were mid-table we would probably get on with it but we are fighting for our lives to retain our Premier League status and we owe it to our fans, we owe it to ourselves.”

What on earth makes them believe they are owed anything. The fact that they are openly stating that they wouldn't appeal if they were in a better league position is good enough reason to tell them to piss off in my opinion.

You can read the full story here:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/andy-carroll-row-fa-bow-3120001

What a scummy club.

So it Carroll definitely playing then or are they jut looking at the decision again?

Does the fact that they are reconsidering the decision mean that his suspension is 'suspended' until an outcome?

With Carroll and Nolan playing I think we will struggle, they really will take Clark and Baker apart for fun.

Without doubt if Hammers had Man City, Chelsea or Arsenal this weekend then they wouldn't be looking to take it to arbitration - its clearly a ploy to get the suspension on hold - thus allowing him to play. The decision has been upheld by the F.A so it would make them look bad if this was over ruled - as well as Howard Webb.

Do we know when a decision will be made about his availability this weekend?

Edited by roonst83