Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Kwan

without vlaar we will lose - precisely why i have been saying for weeks that we needed another CB in January cos our defence is clueless without him.

Cant see us getting anything more than a draw, and more likely will lose if Carroll plays.

Must win game and i just cant see us winning it...

• Like 1

Did Carroll get his card rescinded then?

Hasn't been decided yet, but reports were the Webb seen it again and said it was a sending off. So unless West Ham buy the panel I do not know how this card can get rescinded.

It's not Webb's decision though is it? 

Hasn't been decided yet, but reports were the Webb seen it again and said it was a sending off. So unless West Ham buy the panel I do not know how this card can get rescind
Trevor-Brooking.jpg Edited by Jimzk5

Or as this west ham fan thinks on numb....

we need to hope that the FA see that, on that form, Carroll could be a very important player for England and they need to rescind his card so that he can get as much playing time as possible

Probably what brooking is telling the panel right now....

Hasn't been decided yet, but reports were the Webb seen it again and said it was a sending off. So unless West Ham buy the panel I do not know how this card can get rescinded.

It's not Webb's decision though is it? 

The panel will only rescind it if the ref basically says after reviewing it, he now doesn't deem it a red. If the ref as in Webb the World Cup referee, says it's still a sending off, how can the panel rescind it.

So Carlton Cole then  :)

Don't like the over confidence on here. Remember we will probably be without Gabby and Vlaar. West Ham will revert to 14th  century football and park the bus and we can't break teams down who defend deep. Most of our victories come against teams who play a high line, 

• Like 1

Good news about Carroll but as said above Gabby and Vlaar are more important. We get bullied without Vlaar and I don't want to see Holt starting another game.

Wouldn't surprise me if Collins scores.