Rogues Gallery

LancsVillan

Earlier in the thread I posted a photo of myself from January 2002...

Here's a more recent photo (from last Friday)

meandmartinoneilltk1.th.jpg

YOU BASTARD YOU CROPPED ME OUT!! :) :) :)

I was on the other side of MON preventing Nibblypig from squeezing our dear managers buttcheek.

^^^Not how I imagined you at all Bicks!

That's exactly what I was thinkin too!

:shock:

you're sick and depraved minds are not my problem ;)

Villadude, you've never been close to meeting me (that I'm aware of), the designer on the other hand , if he'd had the balls to stick around for more than a nanosecond on the holte car park would have met me, I saw him after all ! but now he's got no excuse for not introducing himself :mrgreen:

the designer on the other hand , if he'd had the balls to stick around for more than a nanosecond on the holte car park would have met me, I saw him after all ! but now he's got no excuse for not introducing himself :mrgreen:

Balls don't come into it. Any more than a nanosecond would have bitten into my pre-match beer and no-one is THAT important. :mrgreen:

Surprised no one's posted one of the photos we had the security staff in Columbus take of the Villa fan section... that would be one of the rare photos containing me extant on teh intarweb.

One from the t'other day

villandryhy4.jpg

honestly we were thinking of you lot getting pissed upon right royally back in blighty, we were honest (and yes we were laughing)

Is that Villandry in the Loire Valley? Been there.

• 2 weeks later...
Â