Rogues Gallery

LancsVillan

dsc00517gn1.th.jpg

Me with some wrecko scary fella who was asleep standing at the bar in a Leith pub. (I'm the one on the left).

My precious!!!!!! lol

You're right he looks one scary dude indeed.

dsc00517gn1.th.jpg

Me with some wrecko scary fella who was asleep standing at the bar in a Leith pub. (I'm the one on the left).

Sure you haven't got your hand up his arse like a puppet...looks like the pose!!! :lol:

Me and Olly outside Bodymoor Heath this saturday. I was a tad nervous if someone wonders about the "Laursen-eyes". :winkold:

ot but when i had my phtoto taken with mackan on one of the sweden tours i wasnt nervous at all and chatted with him but as i went upto ollie for a pic i became very nervous and couldnt get anything out of my mouth.

me at a far too early hour of the morning at the Taj

trying to post my first image on villatalk ....

Edit ..wow it worked

tajsq9.th.jpg

as this is so easy , here's the next villa fan in the family ..i was trying to make him into a cat before you call the NSPCC

img6152te1.th.jpg

and one for Drat :-)

me in the concorde cockpit after my flight back from New York

conccockpitxl2.th.jpg

Me and Olly outside Bodymoor Heath this saturday. I was a tad nervous if someone wonders about the "Laursen-eyes". :winkold:

ot but when i had my phtoto taken with mackan on one of the sweden tours i wasnt nervous at all and chatted with him but as i went upto ollie for a pic i became very nervous and couldnt get anything out of my mouth.

Why? Are you two guys Ridgewell and Cahill posting on here?

Â