Rogues Gallery

LancsVillan

12 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Found this in the draw at my mums. Happy days when we had a very good team. 95/96 season home shirt. I loved the away shirt from that season. 12 years old with  my cousin . 

IMG_2841.jpg

Dude, I have the same hat :cheers:

Good looking lad! I assume all of those utensils have been stuck up someones arse at some point? 

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

Dude, I have the same hat :cheers:

Good looking lad! I assume all of those utensils have been stuck up someones arse at some point? 

That's my aunts house. That clearing in the woods I'm holding, if I'd have known how he'd end up, I would have dropped him on his head. 

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎10‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 13:16, rjw63 said:

Got married, again ;) won't bore you all with shitloads of pics but here's one post-ceremony. Photo credit to the lovely Mrs @Designer1 Susan Guest Photpgraphy.

qKq8sJr.jpg

Just realised that Rob JR looks a bit like Kevin Bacon in this picture. :D 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Keeping on the wedding theme. Was looking at my wedding photos the other day . 

5244161C-1667-4E5F-B1D9-82A9CBED6BCB.jpeg

3D0E7235-B3F4-4A05-B824-0D57E5629ECA.jpeg

Married at Lichfield, like Rob. 

You've done well, mate. :) For some reason I always pictured you with long hair. Guess that's not really possible. ;) Unless you wanna look like the Charlton brothers used to do. :D 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Pelle said:

You've done well, mate. :) For some reason I always pictured you with long hair. Guess that's not really possible. ;) Unless you wanna look like the Charlton brothers used to do. :D 

Everyone thought I had long hair. Wish I had the choice, i’ll admit to that. I know what you’re thinking, I must have a big **** ?

Edited by Rugeley Villa

Â