Rogues Gallery

LancsVillan

55 minutes ago, limpid said:

@BOF the optical illusion only works if God gets his thumb a little lower. And you take the picture in Egypt.

:D Damn it. So close. 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

This is me (bald, bearded gimp) meeting a nice German bloke called Tim. He discovered I was a Villa fan and so took this picture to send to his Villa supporting mate who turned out to be @Wainy316.

I have a Villa badge between my teeth because I thought it was a good idea (I was also binned off my nugget)

MCmScfF.jpg

Small world indeed!

Here he is at VP a few years back, the first of his 5 game (and counting) Villa losing streak.

52BFC1EC-7268-4270-A1BE-56D0663E7B33.jpeg

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, PriceyDownunder said:

Me and the young bloke at Australia vs Honduras last night...

How aware were the locals that you were wearing hero Jedinak's club jersey, and did you get much love for it?

• Like 1

On 11/16/2017 at 22:35, BOF said:

How aware were the locals that you were wearing hero Jedinak's club jersey, and did you get much love for it?

There were 77,000 + in attendance. I saw no-one else in a Villa shirt. I did have 7 (yes, I counted them) people make mention of the shirt, but only 1 referenced Jedinak...

I think it's safe to say that unless it's Premier League, locals are fairly naive unless they are ex-pats, especially when it comes to who plays for who...

2 hours ago, Seat68 said:

I went to Baltimore purely to see the singer Mary Prankster. I am the creepy guy to the left. 

20171126_004110.jpg

I so wanted you to be like your avatar :(

• Like 3

Just now, dAVe80 said:

Ah, I was thinking it was related to the film The Wanderers. I'll check the band out also though.

They are partially named after that. May I suggest the track The Wolf as a great starting point. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Â