Rogues Gallery

LancsVillan

What's with this?? I'm not saying I could only do it in four days! Me and friend spread it out so that we could do other things, such as watching bands (the reason we were there) and drinking cheap US lager (gotta love PBR).

Chill out kids. It's all tactical.

What's with this?? I'm not saying I could only do it in four days! Me and friend spread it out so that we could do other things, such as watching bands (the reason we were there) and drinking cheap US lager (gotta love PBR).

PBR?

PBR???

is where it's at!

So getting this back on topic, I went to Gainesville, FL in October for The Fest 9. The most recent time a photo of me was taken:

DSCF1026.jpg

And I won this t-shirt for drinking twelve glasses of whiskey:

DSCF1078.jpg

I don't care about the whiskey challenge.....or lack there of...but you were in the SWAMP!!!! GOOOOOO GATORS!!!!!

Bradford City have gone to shit since you left Mike! ;)
For all that the place is a tip, Bradford City FC were brilliant when we told them we were short of kit - they donated us that full set of gear.

Chill out kids. It's all tactical.

PBR is gash. Fat Tire is where it's at.

Â