Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Nigel

Barkley. Barry. Osman will be their midfield.

Their still a very good side.

Baggies result aside we are Aston Villa and because of that Naismith will probs have the game of his life.

3-1 Everton.

Oh and don't forget Marillas

We have Benteke, Agbonlahor, Delph, Vlaar, Goose... They may be flavour of the month still but don't let that fool you.

We'll win today.

• Like 2

fancy us today with a 2-1 win, although we are aston villa and anything can happen. got odds of 14/1 for villa win both teams to score. £20 on that please. anyway, same team as wednesday unless gabbys fit then same team as liverpool. benteke x 2, osman for them. UTV

If Gabby is fit then i'd go for this team -

Guzan

Lowton   Vlaar   Clark   Bertrand

Westwood

Bacuna              Delph

Weimann                           Agbonlahor

Benteke

I think we're in with a reasonable chance here. My only worry is that their midfield look more than capable of dominating ours. Oh, and Mirallas seems to be in form. Jon Stones and Alcatraz though? Benteke has got to fancy that.

3-2 Everton. 

Our comeback against a shambolic WBA seems to have covered up our own awful defending in the eyes of many.

We'll get a few goals because they defend with a high line which is what we like to play against away from home. They'll score more because they are a better team and our midfield is piss compared to theirs.