Midweek football 28/29 Jan

andykeenan

Mourinho says something ridiculous after a poor game to take attention from Chelsea dropping points, and the london media wank themselves furiously over the crumbs he gives them. No change there then. That is why he came back he can hold court and sprout any old bollocks and the press just love it here. A preening vapid prat of a manager whose agent is apparently working with Chevski in owning players. They deserve each other but by god I am just fed up of both of them. A nouveau riche of a  football turd they can just piss off back to being the ageing hooligan's choice of  a shite clube to follow.

Been ridiculous our games in the last 4-5 seasons against Chelsea, so many decisions gone against us. I still think back to 09/10, obviously everyone remembers Gabby being hauled down in the penalty area at 0-0 in the cup semi, I also remember the VP game the same season (we actually won that 2-1) when Gabby was hacked down in the penalty area by Bosingwa, nothing was given and Chelsea went down the other end and scored.

If there's one team we're due a decision or two against it's Chelsea, would love us to turn them over in March with a dodgy penalty or something. Think Villa Park is the only premier league ground Mourinho has visited more than once and has yet to win on.

the Terry tackle on Milner was also a red card that day

Â