André Green

sir_gary_cahill

Never seen anything about him that looks good enough.

I notice everyone on here gets wet over any winger that does one good touch in one game. 

Bolasie was the answer at the start, then suddenly El Ghazi (after 1 good game) now its Green.

All these players are toilet, all fluff and no product. 

4 hours ago, villalad21 said:

Any fancy him in the Grealish role?

Obviously don't got Jack's first touch but he is a fast player that is able to carrying the ball forward.

I think Green could play there effectively, he has the ability no doubt, he’s got the ability no doubt. Very few have Jack Grealish’s first touch, he is a one off talent

There's a guy called Messi. Plays in the Grealish role. Supposed to be half decent too. Villa could always enquire if he's available? The loan fee might scupper the deal though?

31 minutes ago, striker said:

There's a guy called Messi. Plays in the Grealish role. Supposed to be half decent too. Villa could always enquire if he's available? The loan fee might scupper the deal though?

He wouldn’t get in ahead of Grealish anyway :). In my opinion, Messi would struggle with the physical aspect of this league, I think Grealish revels in it

11 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

He wouldn’t get in ahead of Grealish anyway :). In my opinion, Messi would struggle with the physical aspect of this league, I think Grealish revels in it

Full of sh1t haha.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Don't think he could play in the middle, you're taking away one of his biggest assets in raw sprinting power and also I don't think he has the best touch in the world tbh under pressure.

To be honest mate this is one area that has frustrated me in his admittedly brief career. 

Like Adomah he always seems to want to cut inside rather than take the fullback on. 

2 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Don't think he could play in the middle, you're taking away one of his biggest assets in raw sprinting power and also I don't think he has the best touch in the world tbh under pressure.

In my opinion, his touch is great, he has a lot of natural ability I think. I think he could play in the middle but his natural position is left winger but remember Grealish started at left wing and now look at him

8 hours ago, villalad21 said:

Any fancy him in the Grealish role?

Obviously don't got Jack's first touch but he is a fast player that is able to carrying the ball forward.

This is a good call, we have no other player (who's  fit ) that could do it any better in a Grealish type system . Reckon Davies could play behind Tammy but would be a different type of approach. 

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Will 100% pick up a kick either pre match warm up or during the game. Apart from horrendous injury record a dogs*** player. What does he actually do? Nothing but get injured...oh and model the kit.

If he start, hopefully he scores.

The only times he started when we really were playing poorly. We’re still doing that but his minutes against Hull were really interesting.

Â