André Green

sir_gary_cahill

I wonder if Tim is planning something for Wembley similar to what Big Ron did with Graham Fenton in the 1994 Cup Final?  :)

Fenton played in the semi-final 2nd leg against Tranmere too ;) scored a penalty in the shoot-out

I completely forgot about that, did he start the semi? I always though his first start for us was in the final? Back to Green though, I don't know too much about the kid, but based on the above reviews he is quick, direct and full of energy. Perfect to harass a certain ball playing, lightweight midfield and turn defence into attack very quickly. Sherwood wouldn't, would he??

• Like 1

I wonder if Tim is planning something for Wembley similar to what Big Ron did with Graham Fenton in the 1994 Cup Final?  :)

Fenton played in the semi-final 2nd leg against Tranmere too ;) scored a penalty in the shoot-out

I completely forgot about that, did he start the semi? I always though his first start for us was in the final? Back to Green though, I don't know too much about the kid, but based on the above reviews he is quick, direct and full of energy. Perfect to harass a certain ball playing, lightweight midfield and turn defence into attack very quickly. Sherwood wouldn't, would he??

He came on for Neil Cox: 

http://www.11v11.com/matches/aston-villa-v-tranmere-rovers-27-february-1994-32765/

• Like 1

Great news, pretty sure he's only 16, not 17 like it says in that article

Think he's just had a birthday.

According to his facebook his DOB is 26 july 1998 so he is 16

Elsewhere says his birthday is 02 May 1998.

Great news, pretty sure he's only 16, not 17 like it says in that article

Think he's just had a birthday.
According to his facebook his DOB is 26 july 1998 so he is 16

Elsewhere says his birthday is 02 May 1998.

Where's that?

• 5 months later...
Â