André Green

sir_gary_cahill

37 views. looks like a potentially good athlete which is 99% football these days. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gM1WzGyeT58

this boy could be the athlete alternative to madskillz Crowley.

Nice work Con, I really enjoyed that video. This kid looks to have massive potential & coasts past players & leaves them sprawling in his wake. It's great when these talented players are so young because they desperately try to stay on their feet. I bet you he'll soon learn how to go down at the slightest touch once the coach's get into his head. Andre certainly knows how to finish & has a mean free kick in his locker too.

All good stuff

Well done too sir_gary_cahill. Take a bow son, take a bow!

SGC - you think he'll make his first team debut next season?

Have you been alerted to a new manager arrival in the summer?

Because a manager who's put together the leagues youngest side and watches all the youth teams home games clearly ignores youth.

So how many of our youth players has Lambert blooded? Not many as he prefers players who have proved themselves in lower leagues hence why our young players will need to be loaned out to prove to Lambert they can take it.

A lot can go wrong between now and the future but this lad certainly looks very good.

• Like 2

I'd much rather he loaned out young players to the lower leagues to - a] see if they can make it  - and b] build up their confidence so they don't put all their stock into their first team debut and inevitably crumble under the pressure. 

I'd much rather he loaned out young players to the lower leagues to - a] see if they can make it  - and b] build up their confidence so they don't put all their stock into their first team debut and inevitably crumble under the pressure. 

I'd rather Lambert play our youngsters instead of moving player's like Lowton to CH when the need arises.

I would also rather Lambert give our youth players a chance over dross like Tonev, just how this useless player has started ahead of GG is beyond me.

I'm not against loaning players out though if both they and Lambert believe it will benefit Aston Villa.

• Like 1

Because a manager who's put together the leagues youngest side and watches all the youth teams home games clearly ignores youth.

Does he? I disagree there, he doesn't ignore it IMO.

I'd rather Lambert play our youngsters instead of moving player's like Lowton to CH when the need arises.

I would also rather Lambert give our youth players a chance over dross like Tonev, just how this useless player has started ahead of GG is beyond me.

I'm not against loaning players out though if both they and Lambert believe it will benefit Aston Villa.

You'd rather potentially ruin a player? Don't get the logic. 

He has bought in players to put the young side together - has not really used our young players.

Others will know better than me, but perhaps our young players just are not good enough.

I like the idea of loaning out our players, and look forward to seeing if Lambert will actually play them when they return.

As for Andre Green, he looks excellent.

Only time will tell, but some players just look as if they have `it', and he certainly does at the moment.

I think we have more, and better, young players at the moment than we have ever had. I know there is always wastage with young players, but surely this time there will be a number who will be first team material.

It is important to have the right manager to bring them through, again, time will tell.

Lol, I'm not surprised you don't as how you came up with that reply deifies logic.

Playing for u21 at 15 seems ridiculous. Exciting one to keep an eye on.

I'd much rather he loaned out young players to the lower leagues to - a] see if they can make it - and b] build up their confidence so they don't put all their stock into their first team debut and inevitably crumble under the pressure.

Or potentially make them.

• Like 1

Does not seem to ruin young players at other clubs.

And other clubs are increasingly giving young players their chance.

Â