Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor

Ghost

I want to watch that 8pints but I'm assuming it'll be spoiler heavy!

It's not too bad.

He chats on for the first minute about his love for his fans and then you see the opening cut-scenes and a bit of game play.

So if you bought the game you'd know what was going to happen for the first fifteen minutes but then considering how vast the game is meant to be, that may not be too bad and just act as a little taster to persuade you in to getting it or putting you off.

He doesn't spoil anything that may be coming up later on or anything, he's commentating on it as he plays it for the first time, a 'recorded live' type of experience because he gives it a bit of editing.

Edited by 8pints
  • Like 1

Xbone gets a sub par version again, 720/30 as opposed to 1080/60 on PS4. It's like the early days of last gen in reverse.

I'm not sure how it's in 720 considering Destiny and Forza are 1080. I don't think the Xbone will ever run in 1080/60 tbh. Although apparently the PS4 version doesn't run that smooth in 60 fps either so.

Xbone gets a sub par version again, 720/30 as opposed to 1080/60 on PS4. It's like the early days of last gen in reverse.

I'm not sure how it's in 720 considering Destiny and Forza are 1080. I don't think the Xbone will ever run in 1080/60 tbh. Although apparently the PS4 version doesn't run that smooth in 60 fps either so.

not only is it 900p on the Xbox, but it only runs at 30fps too

There's a good list of native framerate comparisons here http://ca.ign.com/wikis/xbox-one/PS4_vs._Xbox_One_Native_Resolutions_and_Framerates

• Like 1

Wait, what? How? It's not out on consoles until tomorrow!

My copy will be delivered tomorrow. Can't wait.

Local Indie game shop  :)

Neil?

Yes indeed.

Phoned him up on the off chance as he occasionally get the games a day or so early. 

He's a legend. Not the cheapest, but I'll happily pay a little extra to pick it up on my lunch time a day or two early.

Been buying from him for about 20 years now. Used to go there when it was Sega Supplies  :D

Support your local indie shop i say!  :cheers:

• Like 1

Â