Hearthstone

Eames

I honestly can't remember! I beat most of Naxx with the same Paladin deck that I adapted as I went. The only exception was Patchwerk who I used a basic mill deck on.

My Pally ended up something like

1x Leper Gnome

2x Avenge

2x Echoing Ooze

2x Sludge Belcher

2x Argent Protector 

1x Defender of Argus

2x Haunted Creeper

1x Aldor Peacekeeper

1x Cairne Bloodhoof

2x Guardian of Kings

1x Blessing of Kings

2x Truesilver Champion

1x Sword of Justice

1x Avenging Wrath

1x Sunwalker

1x Knife Juggler

1x Argent Squire

2x Consecration

1x Stormwind Champion

1x Equality

1x Loatheb

1x Deathlord

Thats off the top of my head and it isn't great but the concept was "stuff that does stuff or buffs other stuff"

Echoing Ooze/Blessing of Kings is incredible as a combo. Two 5/6 minions for 6 manna, chuck in an Argus and its 2 x 6/7s with Taunt and if you can pull that off with the Sword of Justice they just scale and scale.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I used to play mostly arena, but I've lapsed back into constructed of late. 

I still maintain people who play zoo or miracle are just talentless fuckbags. 

My non buzzard non uth Hunter is going very well at the moment though and my absolutely disgusting priest deck. 

• 2 weeks later...

Been playing a lot of Hunter recently. Webspinner is an absolutely insane card, the number of times (50%) in recent games that someone has killed it and I've ended up with King Krush is ridiculous. The burst potential in Hunter is huge, Double Kill Command, Hero ability, Arcane Shot + King Krush is a massive finisher. I love it. 

Haven't played at all since I bought my PS4 but I still follow the meta a little bit.  Seems that the Buzzard nerf was good for hunters then? Even if it only meant they experimented with other decks. 

Haven't played at all since I bought my PS4 but I still follow the meta a little bit.  Seems that the Buzzard nerf was good for hunters then? Even if it only meant they experimented with other decks. 

I never really played with Buzzard/UTH anyway. I find UTH way to situational to be useful unless you had the wombo combo of buzzard, hyena and hounds all available. There is so much more direct grunt in the Hunter deck to make it viable without the ridiculous card draw combo stuff. Its a quality straight aggro deck. 

I've also kept up with my Priest and Pally decks but still don't have all the cards I'd want to play control Warrior or to be any good as a Druid. I've made it up to R14 again this season though which is nice. Trying to push higher tends to pit you against Miracle Rouge and Zoolock decks which just make me sad. 

I just realised that I never even unlocked the Hunter basic cards.  I'd imagine I had 3000+ hours in WoW and Hunter was the only class I never played as in that game too.  Dunno what it is about the class which is so unappealing to me. 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mech Mage is frustrating. I'm really enjoying playing Ramp Druid at the moment. 2xTazdingo, 2x Belcher, 2x Druid of the Claw 2x Ancient of War, 2x Ironbark. Get through that lot you pricks.

Opened a pack of GvG cards with quest gold..... Gold Mal Ganis, Gold Gazlowe. DE'd them immidiately for Dr. Boom and Sneeds. :hooray:

• 1 month later...

Blackrock Mountain expansion blah blah blah.

Now available on phones. Holy shit. Bye bye productivity - work has free public wifi.  

Still prefer Playing on the Pc, all day. But a nice little feature from Blizz

Â