Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics

maqroll

On another note, you'd think google would have made a killing with providing teams with sets of their glasses - would also stop us having to look at athletes looking at their phone screens as they walk in during the entrance!

i thought tatu were lesbos? or was that just something my head made up to make me a bit more happy?

im pretty sure the initial drum beat was from we will rock you when russia walked in aswell, whos more gay than freddy mercury? 

yeah the raspberry pie things wont ever be beat, they did most of theirs with images on the floor, dancers, dancers and then more dancers

bit unfair when i spose russia is classical music and dancers but it couldnt touch london for use of music either

Anything is better than Russia...

disagree

russian history is fascinating, russian history told through dance is a bit different though...

We had Timothy Spall dressed as the Fat Controller though.

• Like 1

Russia looks like a right miserable place, glad I wasn't born there. Excuse my ignorance if anyone has been there and knows different.

yeah st petersburg was nice, some places there made london seem cheap! also never seen women like it before in my life, stunners left, right and centre

on the 1st day, within 15 minutes of being out of the hotel, in the tube station i did see some Kazakhstani looking people pulled over, passports checked, then dragged in to an office on the side by armed police! saw it again a few days later, they seem to have purges where they pulled everyone over and checked documents, but that said if we have trouble with immigration imagine trying to control that border

but it was far from grim there, very nice place

Jenny if you read this, do you agree with the judges scoring for the men's? Quite a few people are miffed about it from what I've seen. I think there were at least a couple of runs that were better than Sage's but then I know nothing about snowboarding.