Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics

maqroll

Jamaican Bobsled team missed practice as their luggage was lost in transit...

Back on track now (Yes, the pun is intentional) -

http://www.espn.co.uk/olympic-sports/sport/story/280963.html

Gear finally arrives for Jamaican bobsled team

61735.3.jpg

The Jamaican bobsled team are back on track after their training equipment finally arrived at the Sochi Winter Olympics - nearly a day after they did.

So, let's hope it's a problem free time from now on.

[quote]Watts was less than pleased after it appeared security had tampered with their belongings, including their containers of protein powder,------

• Like 1

Jenny, is Sochi the shithole it is made out to be in the press?

Looked at a few newspaper reports of sewage ruining through the taps and things still being built.

Yup it's true stuff like that is happening. Tango coloured water coming out taps that your told you can't drink because 'its dangerous' and many other problems

Don't do this Jen.

giphy.gif

Yeah that hurts :-(

Good luck in the semi Jenny. Arent you in the best position for that run? Not sure whether you have seen any of the bbc coverage but the commentators were saying that you wouldn't mind being in the semi as it gives you a another practice on the course, yet you come on here and tell us you are pissed off.

Good luck in the semi Jenny. Arent you in the best position for that run? Not sure whether you have seen any of the bbc coverage but the commentators were saying that you wouldn't mind being in the semi as it gives you a another practice on the course, yet you come on here and tell us you are pissed off.

That would be their opinion of what they would prefer. I did not want to have to risk 2 more runs in the morning of the final given the pain I am in really. Practice only does so much for you at this point..I know what I can do, I know what everyone can do at their best. Just depends on the day if it works really

Its all good!

That would be their opinion of what they would prefer. I did not want to have to risk 2 more runs in the morning of the final given the pain I am in really. Practice only does so much for you at this point..I know what I can do, I know what everyone can do at their best. Just depends on the day if it works really

Its all good!