Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics

maqroll

Would be awesome if we all had Jen as our avatars for a few days?

No, that would be a bit creepy.

Someone who posts on VT, has just become an Olympic medalist and you think celebrating that with a photo of her is creepy?
Must admit I've just sat down to watch Top Gear and the snowy thingy program on before it just ended with a shot of Jenny beaming from ear to ear with her medal , it was such a great image and i did kinda think , wouldn't it be nice for her if everyone had that image as an avatar for a day or so until she comes back ( if she does now she's mega famous )

We've done avatar tributes on VT before , sadly when we've lost well liked / even loved posters ... Would be nice for once to have a happy avatar tribute on VT

That's just my opinion

• Like 3

Would be awesome if we all had Jen as our avatars for a few days?

No, that would be a bit creepy.
Someone who posts on VT, has just become an Olympic medalist and you think celebrating that with a photo of her is creepy?
Must admit I've just sat down to watch Top Gear and the snowy thingy program on before it just ended with a shot of Jenny beaming from ear to ear with her medal , it was such a great image and i did kinda think , wouldn't it be nice for her if everyone had that image as an avatar for a day or so until she comes back ( if she does now she's mega famous )

We've done avatar tributes on VT before , sadly when we've lost well liked / even loved posters ... Would be nice for once to have a happy avatar tribute on VT

That's just my opinion

Nope, not changing avatar. I'll do a pet-hate of mine instead. A picture in my sig!

• Like 1

I don't post nearly as much as I used to but I think one for the VT crowd WINNING A GODDAMN OLYMPIC MEDAL is a good enough reason to return. Not been following the Olympics much but my Facebook lit up with VTers posting celebration shortly before Nayson gave me the news too.

What a fantastic achievement Jenny! My utmost congratulations to you.

I was nearly sick while they made me wait for my score. It seemed like ages, not sure it was though!

Oh im on BBC Breakfast tomorrow (if i can get up) :blush:

Yeah...this should not be happening to me!

• Like 1

I was nearly sick while they made me wait for my score. It seemed like ages, not sure it was though!

It was ages, far longer than anyone else had to wait. I imagine it was far more intense for you however!

Can I ask a serious question ?

After all that perpetration , training dedication and hard work and then that long agonising wait to see if you would get a medal ...is Amy Williams as fit in real life as she looks on the TV

• Like 1