Blackpool sack Ince

andykeenan

He's basically pretty much the worst human being on the face of the planet. 

I dunno, Blackpool has had its share of bad times. Remember Alan Bradley terrorising Rita before being mowed down by a tram? Nasty piece of work. 

• 2 weeks later...

I used to enjoy watching blackpool play. It's amazing what has happened to that club.

I'd be surprised if any fans remain. I don't think I could keep supporting villa if Lerner pulled this shite. Clearly does not care about the club at all and they are in free fall. Won't be surprised if they get relegated from league 2 in a couple of season. 

They're certainly going straight out the trapdoor in League 1, four teams go down from that division. 

I've always really liked Blackpool, dunno why, but great history and tradition. It makes me honestly furious what those words removed are doing to them. 

• Like 1

Baffles me why the chairman, after seeing them in the premier league and all the riches that come with it is now running them into the ground, just why would anyone do that?

He's on an epic wind-up, trolling an entire city - we shouldn't be surprised at them doing deliberately absurd things like keeping Nile Ranger on, given previous ideas like that numberplate and cutting down Stan Mortensen's statue. 

For some reason, they have decided to destroy the club completely. I don't think they'll ever stop, and in a couple of seasons they'll be non-league, probably wound up some time after that. 

Surely the Football League steps in at some point?

They were happy to ban the Massimo Cellino from owning Leeds.

What a disgrace. Imagine that happening to your football club. Start the phoenix club now to save time.

They banned Cellino for non-footballing related stuff though.  And this Oyston prick makes a mockery of the intentions of FFP aswell.  FFP was brought in ostensibly to stop an owner from 'doing a Portsmouth' and ruining a club.  Well guess what.  There is more than one way for an owner to utterly destroy a club on and off the pitch.  The Mortensen thing really took the biscuit.  I think if a rule is brought in to protect clubs like Blackpool from the likes of Oyston then it must be called the Oyston rule.  It's only fair.

He's basically pretty much the worst human being on the face of the planet.

I dunno, Blackpool has had its share of bad times. Remember Alan Bradley terrorising Rita before being mowed down by a tram? Nasty piece of work.

I do remember that, because my missus was in labour with our second child, and she refused to go to to hospital until she'd seen the end of the bloody episode. Only just made it in time.

Surely the Football League steps in at some point?

They were happy to ban the Massimo Cellino from owning Leeds.

What a disgrace. Imagine that happening to your football club. Start the phoenix club now to save time.

Cellino is back now.

He passed the fit and proper test second time round.

Which makes absof**kinglutely no sense

Is he planning to take them to the conference though? I mean is it his actual goal. He sent a text to a fan saying he was on a revenge mission.

Probably the same fan he called a "retard" and an "intellectual cripple"

Edited by Stevo985

Ya it was the same fan, he banned him from the stadium because he didn't like him. He's sued some OAP for £20k as well after remarks he has made. I still am not sure though if he is actively trying to relegate the club?

Â