MNF & Capital One Cup Semi Finals 2nd legs

andykeenan

I think most teams would rather be in it than not

debateable, the financial plusses only start to pay out in the very late stages of the tournament

At a certain point there's the enjoyment factor, it's fun for the supporters to play Valencia and Napoli. If you work hard to do well enough to get into Europe then tank, what's the point?

I think most teams would rather be in it than not

debateable, the financial plusses only start to pay out in the very late stages of the tournament
At a certain point there's the enjoyment factor, it's fun for the supporters to play Valencia and Napoli. If you work hard to do well enough to get into Europe then tank, what's the point?

Playing the likes of Valencia, Napoli etc is great, but you also have to play the likes of zulte waregem, litex lovech, kuban krosnodor and other obscure clubs, there's little other than novelty value for most clubs involved in this competition until the latter stages

sunderland currently going through the repertoire of shit generic chants that everyone has 

i cant stand "sing your heart for the lads" and i detest 3 little birds as a football chant, hate it when brigada or whatever they are called try and do it at VP

OT i stand next to them, i dont mind them having a go, but in my mind it just doesnt work, they rarely get a song transfer across the whole of the holte and the majority of songs that the holte have going dont transfer to them, its like they're in their own little bubble

vs arsenal it was rubbish, they spent 80 odd minutes of the game singing "put the ball in the aaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrr" it was just noise and it was annoying as ****

wouldn't mind so much if they were coming up with original songs and songs about our players, but they don't, they've got one, karim el ahmadi to the tune of rock the casbah (which is every bit as bad as it sounds on paper) and then just a load of old songs about the blues and the european cup

Â