MNF & Capital One Cup Semi Finals 2nd legs

andykeenan

How is Bale doing so far?

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/1929255-complete-analysis-of-gareth-bales-first-6-months-at-real-madrid

10 goals, 8 assists. He has been very good so far, bit of a slow start because he had next to no pre season but once he got match fit he has been one of their best players along with Ronaldo and Modric.

Anyone else want Sunderland to win tonight and go through ? A cup distraction would be very helpful for their league position from our point of view :)

I want Sunderland to get through for the lulz.

Manyoo to take an early lead and Sunderland to score in injury time. Camera cuts to Ferguson and Charlton shaking their heads.

Anyone else want Sunderland to win tonight and go through ? A cup distraction would be very helpful for their league position from our point of view :)

Dunno, it would ruin the final as I'd expect Man city to smash them to pieces. Also, they'd get a Europa League spot too wouldn't they (Sunderland)?

Dunno, it would ruin the final as I'd expect Man city to smash them to pieces. Also, they'd get a Europa League spot too wouldn't they (Sunderland)?

You're saying it as if it's a good thing. Poisoned chalice tournament.

Â