Ticket Info

andykeenan

shame they did not take the larger allocation whatever that is. could of easily shifted 2k plus which is very impressive , but cant blame the ticket office on this one as I think no one thought we would sell out let alone sell out this early with 2 weeks left

Excellent news that its a sell out.

First time for me at Newcastle and was worried it would be a bit flat.

I'm gonna get rat arsed and steal Sproggys bike again.

Despite being sold out, is there any chance of getting a ticket for this game?

St. James' is 20 minutes away from me and since I've not been able to go to a game since we beat Liverpool under McAllister/Houllier due to playing Rugby and then moving to Uni, I really want to go to a game soon, and this match seems to be my only chance.

Grrrrr, I should have bought a ticket when I was considering it last Friday/Saturday   :rant:

St. James' is 20 minutes away from me and since I've not been able to go to a game since we beat Liverpool under McAllister/Houllier due to playing Rugby and then moving to Uni, I really want to go to a game soon, and this match seems to be my only chance.

Grrrrr, I should have bought a ticket when I was considering it last Friday/Saturday   :rant:

im pretty sure if you keep ringing ticket office their will be some returns for whatever reason

im pretty sure if you keep ringing ticket office their will be some returns for whatever reason

Or keep checking this thread because people sometimes end up with a few spares just before match day due to last minute drop outs or whatnot. 

amazing support considering how shit we are and its on sky sunday afternoon. looks like it will sell out by next week, about time we took a decent following up their

We are not shit away from home and Villa always have some of the best away support in the country. Breaks up the mind-numbing boredom of going to Villa Park,. They have lost their last 4 at home as well so all is not lost.

Even though it's only 45 mins up the road for me, I can't make it for the second year in a row. God I hate Sky / BT Sports / Any clearings in the woods that move these games to a Sunday! That said the last time I went to Sid James' was the 6-0 game. I'd have been very glad to have missed that one!

amazing support considering how shit we are and its on sky sunday afternoon. looks like it will sell out by next week, about time we took a decent following up their

We are not shit away from home and Villa always have some of the best away support in the country. Breaks up the mind-numbing boredom of going to Villa Park,. They have lost their last 4 at home as well so all is not lost.

we aint shit away from home but we aint great either. were the 10th best team away, yea we have a decent away following but it aint as good as it used. also normally our support up the north east has always been poor apart from the odd occasion

Â