Ticket Info

andykeenan

There is a lot to be laughed at at Newcastle but at least they charge reasonable ticket prices. I refuse to go on away days if they are over 40 quid for the ticket.

Me too. Have been for a while. It's a shame, but places I used to like going are now out of bounds.

This is not strictly about Newcastle tickets, but as a general point, as pleasant as it is for the club (any club) to lay on nil cost transport to away games, it is a plaster over the issue of prices being generally too high.

The money for the transport doesn't even cost the clubs anything, as they get it from the Prem League, to use as they see fit.

The whole thing would be much better if prices were reasonable (like Newcastle's) all round.

• Like 1

Me too. Have been for a while. It's a shame, but places I used to like going are now out of bounds.

This is not strictly about Newcastle tickets, but as a general point, as pleasant as it is for the club (any club) to lay on nil cost transport to away games, it is a plaster over the issue of prices being generally too high.

The money for the transport doesn't even cost the clubs anything, as they get it from the Prem League, to use as they see fit.

The whole thing would be much better if prices were reasonable (like Newcastle's) all round.

Yes. I mean 47 quid for Man City- nearly half a ton to watch in all probability a tonking. Liverplop and Chavski can piss off as well. Don't worry I am sure all the new tv money will mean the clubs will drop the price for away tickets. Yeah right.

Â