Benteke

Guzan

Nelson  Vlaar  Southgate  Bertrand

Taylor

Delph

Gabby         Merson          Albrighton

Benteke

This is ridiculous....

Gabby on the right, Albrighton on the left!?

• Like 4

We have to go with this diamond formation again, it worked against Liverpool and we came out like the home team, surely it makes sense to do the same thing when we are actually at home.

Nooooooooooooo!

WBA will put 5 in midfield. If we do that diamond formation we'll get completely overrun. We need to play 4-5-1 or 4-3-3 depending if we have the ball or not.

Edited by PieFacE

We always put in a couple of shite performances after a good one, so another tame defeat for me. Long is a big loss for them but whoever hasn't scored for ages will get a goal for them as usual.

Olbiyun will of course release another commemorative DVD afterwards.

We haven't win a home Derby since we beat them last time under Houllier !

Well we have only played them at home twice since that!

And one of those we were winning and got screwed over by the ref who sent Herd off as he didn't see the incident properly.

I'm talking about Wolves and SHA too ! Even if you want to include Stoke somehow as a midland Derby then we haven't win too ..

Just 1 in 9 ..

Delph, Gabby and Weiman were all brought in the second half the last time and we simply dominated the second half with them on the pitch. With Delph finding his form back and Benteke firing on all cylinders and with the reinforcement of Ryan Bertrand we look much better this time around and I look forward to this game. I just hope we don't play awful after two very good performance..

We love to give the bigger teams a living hell and we play awful at times against teams that we should win against. 3 - 1 Villa for me, Delph to score in a counter attack.