Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

BOF

Hmmm..a repeat of last year just isn't on the cards. Can see the big man being frustrated through a lack of service and not being able to build on his goal the other night. Guzan will be very busy, just a horrible game for us to have to go into live on Sky again.

The only positive thing I can cling onto at the moment is we will be in the powerful away strip which has been donned twice against teams in red, and they both resulted in very good results.

Tip of the day bet wise - think ill stick a few squid on a hat-trick being scored. Suarez is too much this season, 22 already in the league I believe? And that with being suspended for the first 5 or 6 games. Clark and Vlaar are our best pairing, but they wont be able to deal with him. Ah well, another game to write off before its kicked off..

keeper.png
Guzan
home.png
Lowton
home.png
Vlaar
home.png
Clark
home.png
Luna
home.png
Bacuna
home.png
Delph
home.png
Westwood
home.png
Albrighton
home.png
Benteke
home.png
Agbonlahor

I would play this and tell them to attack

I think we'll win 3-2 :flag:

2-1 to them until the 75th minute.

Delph gets booked.

Holt comes on for Agbonlahor

Long ball from Guzan

Three Liverpool players hang off Benteke but still he manages to knock it on and make his way in to the box

Benteke's pass bounces to Holt, who shrugs off two more Liverpool player's version of a challenge to chip a lovely ball in to the box on to Benteke's chest.

Benteke controls it well whilst a Liverpool defender has a piggy-back from him without asking.

Before it can touch the ground, Benteke volleys it in to the bottom corner!

= 2-2

Couple of minutes of nasty play from Liverpool, everything's tense, Suarez gets a great chance but Guzan manages to parry it away!

Delph pounces on the loose ball and takes it up the pitch - step-over, step-over, step-over, step-over and Liverpool try to physically remove Delph's legs from his torso but he has the strength to pass a ball out to the right to Albrighton.

Albrighton crosses the ball first time in to the box.

Holt's there on the near post and **BANG!!** he hits the inside of the post!

Ball sprays out to the other side of the box where Benteke is waiting.

The whole of the Liverpool team close him down.

They've left space for Holt.

Benteke rolls the ball back across the box to where Holt is now waiting unmarked

Holt wellies the ball in from just outside the six-yard box and it hits the roof of the net! 3-2!!

Villa play out the remaining minutes having to withstand Liverpool's assault that only stops short of actually shooting or stabbing someone.

Liverpool are desperate for Delph to be sent off.

Final whistle blows = Villa win! 

• Like 2

Liverpools defence was woeful last weekend against Stoke. If Benteke gets a boost of confidence from his goal against Arsenal he could cause them problems. But Surez will also cause us a lot of problems. 

I can see it being something like 3-2 to pool or 2-2

I really fear for a drubbing this weekend. I think we may revert back to the 4-3-3 with sylla, delph and westy as the midfield three. I also imagine Luna will have a really torrid time against either of their 3 front men which they chose to play rw