• Bacuna (for Baker 21)
    • Weimann (for El Ahmadi 73)
  2. 2. Manger's tactics

• Very poor
    • Poor
    • Average
    • Good
    • Very Good

We set up to play deep from the start and we did a good job at keeping Arsenal out until 2 individual errors in 1 minute cost us.  Fair enough Arsenal sat off us after that but we showed good spirit and created a couple of decent chances in the second half.  

Good performance in the second half. Would have liked to have seen Albrighton come on at some point to get more crosses into the box for Benteke to attack. Not sure if putting on Weimann did anything to help us - Helenius may have been a better option.

Plenty of teams have come to VP and sat back and we've just stood there scratching our heads, at least tonight we actually went for it and could have got something from the game.

Vlaar MOTM, special mention for Bacuna. As peeps have said,plenty of +++++++s to take from the game.

Hope Bakes is ok.

Second half was alot better, we all knew a goal is what we needed from our main man and we now hope it will spark him back into life. If you said we'd lose 2-1 and Benteke got back on the scoresheet, I think we all would of took that. Shame the first half was the same shit sandwich we've been served up all season though. Vlaar motm.

Just hope we can actually play with confidence at Plop, but the reality is we'll probably go back into our shells and let Suarez help himself to another hattrick.

Slight over reaction on here me thinks . I think people have gotten a bit carried away and believe it's probably down to how utterly useless we have been at home of late and for once we did what pretty much any team would do and

Just go for it . Arsenal sat back and we're comfortable and allowed us possession.

Still many things that need fixing and players replacing.

Don't get me wrong it was pleasing to see some fight however it was yet another home defeat however you look at it.

• Like 1

For all their 'Barcelona' play and possession, Arsenal had 3 attempts inside the goal posts? ... 2 goals from those, so high efficiency, but also explains, why we almost nicked a point in the end.

Positives: Vlaar, Bacuna, Benteke getting a goal.

Negatives : Any hope of a win gone in 60 seconds.

We go again.

Â