App issues 2014-01-11

limpid

Question

There seems to be a general problem posting to threads  This is affecting both versions. I've contacted the app support people and am waiting for a response.

My testing on Android shows that only posting is affected, other interactions like PMs seem to work without issue.

I'm getting an error message saying something like "Your secure key, used to verify that you are posting the topic doesn't match did not match the one submitted"

Only just started today, been fine for months.  I can't decipher that message at all.

Oh and I'm on Android (Samsung G2)

• Like 1

On android.

I've also found that it longer jumps to 'first unread' post and instead tends to go to the latest post in a thread. Also in forums I've subscribed to (although mainly just NA Sports) threads seem to duplicated. Lastly, when you open the app it no longer goes to the subscribed page and now goes to the browse page.

Latest unread or last post is controlled from settings. I'd suggest clearing your app data if you are seeing such strange issues.

I've downloaded on my iPhone & ipad, logged in but it doesn't load any information at all.

When I log out, I can browse the threads no problem. It's only when I'm logged in that I have issues

Any ideas?

Edited by benireduk

Not sure if this is related, but on my iPhone I was able to use the app fine up until three days ago. Now no threads are shown at all. When I go to browse I just see the circle loader animation. Nothing ever appears.

I've cleared cache, uninstalled and re-installed and the problem remains.

Sorry if this is in the wrong thread.

One response in 4 hours. Thanks for all the input people.

I'm going to assume that this issue is closed. If it is not working for you, please re-install the app and try again. Start new threads for new issues. Thanks.

Not sure if this is related, but on my iPhone I was able to use the app fine up until three days ago. Now no threads are shown at all. When I go to browse I just see the circle loader animation. Nothing ever appears.

I am having the same issue on iphone .. I deleted the app and re-installed it but same problem remains

I am having the same issue on iphone .. I deleted the app and re-installed it but same problem remains

That's either bloody good service or co-incidence but it's working again now. Thanks

Â