An Aston Villa Dream (art project)

mrwalks12

Andy Gray, Gary Shaw, Bruce Rioch, Graham Taylor, Eric Houghton, Jimmy Rimmer, Ray Graydon, Gerry Hitchens, Andy Lochhead, Tony Morley, Billy Walker, Howard Spencer, Fred Rinder, James Cowan, Archie Hunter and Charlie Athersmith. Come to think of it you may need a much bigger canvas...

• Like 2

This is an excellent thread! much better than all the usual transfer gubbins!

David your veery talented, nice one, Ron Saunders looks very good at front and centre, i'd go for another Ron in there too, Big Ron but only with trademark big black glasses!

Also what about a spot at the back for a rising your star, Jack Grealish, Gary Gardener?

• Like 1

Wow, that's really really good. Well impressed. Keep up the good job!

Would love to see Rotterdam, 1982. The moment we scored, with Oh it must be! And it is! Peter Withe! written in a "talking bubble" (or whatever its called) above it B)

Superb work mate!  And nice to see you're local to me - I live in Didsbury.

There are some great (and some ridiculous) suggestions in this thread already.  I'd throw my support behind Charlie Aitken, Johnny Dixon, Dennis Mortimer and Peter Withe, plus my Dad still talks about Gerry Hitchens.

From the modern era I'd say Ian Taylor might be worth a shout, as he was one of us, and I'd probably agree with Gabby too.  Merson was superb for us and still speaks fondly of his time at the club too.

EDIT: Just seen your second video - sorry!

Edited by NurembergVillan

• 2 weeks later...

as promised,here is the third part of my new painting,i will be spending some time down in your neck of the woods over the next few weeks promoting the piece and taking feedback much the same as i have done on this forum,a few members have asked about reproductions of the finished pic,if you would like more info e mail me on paintist12@gmail.com
see you soon with the next instalment,david

• Like 1

Â