Half-price sale in online shop

Enda

Saw this earlier, tempted to get me a shirt.... last home shirt I bought was the Rover & MG home & away shirts from about 2004 using saved up pocket money haha..... still got them now somewhere with the LDV & AST computers kits :P

Saw this earlier, tempted to get me a shirt.... last home shirt I bought was the Rover & MG home & away shirts from about 2004 using saved up pocket money haha..... still got them now somewhere with the LDV & AST computers kits :P

If you can wait another month sportsdirect will be selling them for £15

And the money goes to Newcastle not Aston Villa.

• Like 1

And the money goes to Newcastle not Aston Villa.

At least they'd probably invest it in some decent players!

Is this sports direct thing definately true? If so, then I can indeed wait another month haha.

Anyone know how this year's kits compare to the Nike ones from 2011-12 in terms of size?

Macron make things in European sizes. It depends on how you want it to fit I guess, but the general rule with EU sizing is to go one size above your regular UK size i.e. get an XL if you're normally a Large. If you want it slightly 'baggier' or not as clingy to your skin I'd recommend going two sizes up.

Anyone know how this year's kits compare to the Nike ones from 2011-12 in terms of size?

Macron make things in European sizes. It depends on how you want it to fit I guess, but the general rule with EU sizing is to go one size above your regular UK size i.e. get an XL if you're normally a Large. If you want it slightly 'baggier' or not as clingy to your skin I'd recommend going two sizes up.

Ok, thanks for the advice.

Â