Zat Knight going to Blues - I'm disappointed !!

paulanddonya

Zat Knight is perfectly dreadful. I pray daily that he will join Birmingham City (or whatever they call themselves these days) and wear their shirt for many years. Ugh!.

Which is what I would say even now.

I think that this will turn into a massive point scoring exercise and I for one do not agree with that.

agreed Trickie.

Couldn't help but chuckle though :winkold:

TBH i think we're in for a fair bit if this over the coming days.

I think that this will turn into a massive point scoring exercise and I for one do not agree with that.
I agree 100% with this. After all...
Zat Knight is perfectly dreadful. I pray daily that he will join Birmingham City (or whatever they call themselves these days) and wear their shirt for many years. Ugh!
This would be a really top-class signing. He's already scored one goal for us this season. Get the champagne out!
Oh! :oops:

It's much too late to find

I think I've changed my mind

I'd better change it back

Or I will both be sorry

Fact is that Zat Knight is always on the piss around here and coming back to the area will suit him. Make no mistake though he is shit and when he is back round here all his hangers on will result in his performances getting even worse!

Anyone can say they are a Villa fan but did he used to pay to watch us play? I doubt it.

What a load of rubbish Jasthevillan, he is brilliant and a lovely bloke.

Hilarious!

Fact is that Zat Knight is always on the piss around here and coming back to the area will suit him. Make no mistake though he is shit and when he is back round here all his hangers on will result in his performances getting even worse!

Anyone can say they are a Villa fan but did he used to pay to watch us play? I doubt it.

What a load of rubbish Jasthevillan, he is brilliant and a lovely bloke.

Hilarious!

Lol that is quality mate, fair play!

Not really. Just highlighting the fact that certain people are of the opinion that MON knows exactly what he is doing and our opinion on the players doesn't matter. Even if people held a different view a while back, that doesn't matter as MON has hte magic touch and can turn a crap disaster prone defender into a world class one.