Joe Lolley

MCU

59 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Still think we should be signing Joe in the summer, assuming Huddersfield don't go up (and even if they did it would be worth a shot).

He wouldn't be in the first XI, imo, but if you're looking for a squad player to give us some options then he'd be ideal.

I'd much rather someone like Joe playing wide than Amavi or Bacuna.

If they go up we could possibly get him on on loan, as I could not see him around the squad in the Premier League. No disrespect to him, but he's not getting into their first XI at the moment and that would further be the case if they went up a division. 

More time in the Championship would do him no harm either given his dramatic rise in recent years. Would be a no brainer!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, VillaAlex said:

If they go up we could possibly get him on on loan, as I could not see him around the squad in the Premier League. No disrespect to him, but he's not getting into their first XI at the moment and that would further be the case if they went up a division. 

More time in the Championship would do him no harm either given his dramatic rise in recent years. Would be a no brainer!

I think we'd be able to sign him permanently regardless. Yes I'm sure he'd like a crack at the premier league, but he'd likely to get that in a year's time if he was with us anyway.

And we'd have the distinct advantage of being Aston Villa, which in this particular situation would be a HUGE incentive for the player.

On 4/18/2017 at 13:53, Zatman said:

as this is Villatalk I would imagine people would be on his back after a couple of games and probably be going through his old posts to criticise them :P

My thoughts exactly. Couple of bad games and it would be "I don't believe he really is a Villa fan."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Is he injured or just fallen out of favour? He was a regular at the start of the year.

He's stuck on some space ship apparently....

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Â