League Cup Semi Finals

Genie

Whilst the play good football id still love city and the rest of the sky teams to fook off to a super league. That or Villa get brought by the richest person in the world!

simple triangles

08-01-2014-GifNumber-49.gif

The most ridiculous part about this goal was the way Dzeko did a spinning celebration as he struck the ball.

By the way, great win for Man City, they're miles ahead of everybody. We still beat them 3-2 though :D

Dunno about that, the back heel is pretty fantastic in my opinion. 

just a shame man city are cr4p away from home.

They are unbeaten in seven away from home, 5 wins (including Bayern Munich) and 2 draws.  It's hardly crap. 

Think the League Cup has Man C's name on it already. In a sense, I expect Moyes is hoping they go out to Sunderland - would be better than another thrashing from City.

Moyes doesn't seem to be capable of much at the mo other than blame referees for Man U losing.

A West Ham fan I work with has just revealed on Facebook that he had already bought a ticket for the second leg.  £43 in case you were wondering. 

Their owners knew what they were doing. " Come See City's Superstars at the Boleyn "

just a shame man city are cr4p away from home.

They are unbeaten in seven away from home, 5 wins (including Bayern Munich) and 2 draws.  It's hardly crap. 

its not good enough to be top of the table now is it.

Yes it is.

They WERE crap away from home. And at that point then yes, it wasn't good enough to be top of the table.

But now they seem to have addressed it.

13th best paid manager in europe, same wages as hodgson, more than the likes of rafa, blanc, conte, allegri, simeone

he's on £900k a year more than arry

And the question is 'what is wrong with football'.

13th best paid manager in europe, same wages as hodgson, more than the likes of rafa, blanc, conte, allegri, simeone

he's on £900k a year more than arry

These figures make me laugh. So all managers personal contract details are out in the public domain.

the article was in the guardian, the data is collected by a company called sporting intelligence, not sure if they go through financial records and statements etc or what information is disclosed

him signing a 3 year contract worth £9m was in the mail and the independent 

Â