Steven Defour

Avflife

Schalke regularly finish in the top-four, finished fourth last season, are in the last 16 of the UCL and will be there or there abouts this season. If they 'won't be doing much' what will we be up to exactly?

....absolutely pissing myself at some of the comments on here....'we are a better option than Schalke or Anderlecht'......Jesus wept, do you smoke or inject ? There is more chance of Stevie Wonder pitching up at Bodymoor Heath than Defour.

Comedy gold......

• Like 2

For me, the whole Defour rumour was just rehashed rumours from years ago. Now his agent has spoken out (name-checking us), confirms to me we won't sign him or intend to.

I won't be disappointed when he signs for another club as I truly do not believe we've ever been in for him.

But I do expect lots of posts slating Lambert and the club for not signing him....

....absolutely pissing myself at some of the comments on here....'we are a better option than Schalke or Anderlecht'......Jesus wept, do you smoke or inject ? There is more chance of Stevie Wonder pitching up at Bodymoor Heath than Defour.

Comedy gold......

Stevie wonder would an improvement on what we already have

For me, the whole Defour rumour was just rehashed rumours from years ago. Now his agent has spoken out (name-checking us), confirms to me we won't sign him or intend to.

I won't be disappointed when he signs for another club as I truly do not believe we've ever been in for him.

But I do expect lots of posts slating Lambert and the club for not signing him....

How I see it too.

• Like 2

Comedy gold......

I'm not sure what Schalke have done to deserve being belittled so often on here. First we can nab all of their hottest prospects and now we are a more preferable destination to them!

People from England dont realise how big a move to the premier league is for a foreigner. It is a big pull to make it in the big league. Schalke wont win the CL this season. They wont win the league and they will be lucky to make the top 4 where they are at the moment. They may make Europa League but i think an Premier League dream is bigger. So no. Not on crack. Just realise what a pull the Premier League is.

That said, shit atmosphere and boos at half-time. Hmm not sure if he'd want to come...

Nonsense.

Anywho, I think we'll buy Defour right after we sign prime Ronaldo using the time machine Faulkner made over Christmas.

• Like 1

Only thing I would say is that he talks about playing regularly to get into the World Cup squad. He can't get games for Porto and I'd imagine it would be equally difficult to get games for Schalke.

Not saying that we will sign him, just that if he does go to Schalke it may not be the wisest move in terms of the goals that his agent has already stated.

Edited by jacketspuds

That said, shit atmosphere and boos at half-time. Hmm not sure if he'd want to come...

Yep. It's those bastard fans that are at fault again  :rolleyes:

Well we sure as hell don't help.

Yep. It's those bastard fans that are at fault again  :rolleyes:

Well we sure as hell don't help.

It is a chicken-and-egg scenario. Play competantly well against League One opposition and you won't be booed. Simples!

Â