Steven Defour

Avflife

Without doubt would be one of the biggest signings since Martin Laursen signed from AC Milan. A midfield of Bacuna, Defour and Delph ^_^

You say this but the guy has been so bang average for Porto. Who knows how he'd play for us.

Remember he still has to impress to cement his place in Belgium's WC squad, has competition from Witsel, De Bruyne and Fellaini.

Won't happen...remember Kiyotake? I was convinced we'd already got him bedded down at BMH.

Are you JulieB in disguise?

Defour has third-party ownership which makes the move complicated also. It means we have to pay a fee acceptable to Porto and then another fee to the third-party. I think it is pretty unlikely now.

His agent is probably correct in the fact that we have an interest but that doesn't mean we will make a move.

Defour has third-party ownership which makes the move complicated also. It means we have to pay a fee acceptable to Porto and then another fee to the third-party. I think it is pretty unlikely now.

IIRC Premier League clubs can't have players owned by a third-party any longer, so we have to buy him outright as you said, which means the third-party will have to be willing to miss out on any move in the future if he does well here.

IIRC Premier League clubs can't have players owned by a third-party any longer, so we have to buy him outright as you said, which means the third-party will have to be willing to miss out on any move in the future if he does well here.

Correct.

Â