England v Andorra...

kiddysi

I'd rather bite my own head than watch this rubbish  

57 members have voted

1. 1. I'd rather bite my own head than watch this rubbish

• Agree
    • Disagree
    • Bit it off on Saturday

Stewart Downing and Jermain De Foe aren't good enough. Simple.

Not a fan of Downing but I thought he was one of the better players tonight........... Defoe is class, what did he play tonight? 20 mins? had several decent chances, sets up Gerrard and scores barring Nugent blasting it in from 3 inches.

Defoe is a stunning, stunning player.

Not a fan of Downing but I thought he was one of the better players tonight

i thought he was shite

in the first half he must have been crossing with his eyes closed, not a single cross went anywhere near an england player

i didn't watch the whole of the second half, but the only thing he seemed to do well all game was have a shot

and near the end of the game he messed up another cross which he pulled back instead of hitting into the danger zone

he was one of the worst players on the pitch IMO, that must have been his last chance to have an impact now, surely mclaren needs to get favouritism out of his system and give barry a chance

The only thing enjoyable about tonites England game was seeing Dave Nugent nick a goal from that Yardie Scumbag Defoe.

Yardie eh? Great posting as always (sorry mate but I don't agree with your post again seeing as you can't give proof but on personal opinion)

I agree about Nugent tho, I'm glad for him as he shown hunger and desire and the will to score a goal (much more than just about all england strikers lately tbh).

I also don't rate Defoe, given the service he's a good player but not magnificent as some people would have you believe and tbh not good enough for england (then again just who is good enough seeing how shite we're playing lately?)

The only thing enjoyable about tonites England game was seeing Dave Nugent nick a goal from that Yardie Scumbag Defoe.

Yardie eh? Great posting as always (sorry mate but I don't agree with your post again seeing as you can't give proof but on personal opinion)

Do i need to put IMO on every post for all the dullards?

If i was in the pub, and i passed comment that Defoe was a yardie scumbag, Would you stop me and ask if i had any proof to such a thing?

gerrard proving hes better in the centre in fat franks role....

keep lampard out of the side...

(although gerrards dive was pretty pathetic.. i hope he cuts that out, cos hes good enough not to have to resort to that crap...)

as for the rest of the side, **** rubbish.. again...

downing was wank.. as he always is.. slow, too defensive minded.. either that, or hes just a chicken shit and doesnt want to be seen as a failure by running at people and putting the ball into dangerous areas.. whats the point in having a left footer out there, if he doesnt **** use it in an attacking sense?!?

im willing to bet that barry is "injured" for the next 'token'' call up he recieves....

the whole team looked clueless and devoid of any attacking intent...

shit tactics, and only injury forced a major decision that pretty much won us that game..

mcclown really is one of the worst england managers we have had in our whole history...

If i was in the pub, and i passed comment that Defoe was a yardie scumbag, Would you stop me and ask if i had any proof to such a thing?

So if i was to go into the pub and mention about an irishman and say he's an IRA scumbag, would that not cause offense? Get a grip mate.

The problems are still there and always will be, meaning England will win naff all and carry on being average.

Players picked because of who they are, not form!

So Gerrard is awesome last night or say for example Barry comes on and sets up 5 goals and in in real world he would start there the next game!

But that wont happen, fat frank would come straight back in even though he has done nothing for ages, why?

Downing is amazing on the left wing (unlikely i know), J Cole would come straight back in after 1 game when fit, why?

Hargreaves straight in after playing 2 games for Bayern, not fit or on form; straight back in, why?

Because of who they are, their name not what they have done for England!

Now you could argue these are all better players but that doesn't automatically mean they deserve to start and come straight back in!

I think this is the major problem for England and it won't change meaning certain players know they will always play regardless of what they do, resulting is rubbish performances!

The problems are still there and always will be, meaning England will win naff all and carry on being average.

Players picked because of who they are, not form!

So Gerrard is awesome last night or say for example Barry comes on and sets up 5 goals and in in real world he would start there the next game!

But that wont happen, fat frank would come straight back in even though he has done nothing for ages, why?

Downing is amazing on the left wing (unlikely i know), J Cole would come straight back in after 1 game when fit, why?

Hargreaves straight in after playing 2 games for Bayern, not fit or on form; straight back in, why?

Because of who they are, their name not what they have done for England!

Now you could argue these are all better players but that doesn't automatically mean they deserve to start and come straight back in!

I think this is the major problem for England and it won't change meaning certain players know they will always play regardless of what they do, resulting is rubbish performances!

100 % spot on, I have been saying this for years. It's not like they play like there life depends on it. I think the whole England setup is shocking and rotten to the core and I have a sneeky feeling players are played at the request of sponsers / advertising and this puts money into the F.A. I cannot think of any other reason, it's a real poor show.

I wonder if Barry would play for England if he was at manure, I think so. Maybe the teams outside the top 4 should start a break away England team that's picked on form rather than names as was said above.

Any manager who can getr Rooney to play like that is a joker but maybe they just don't like the guy, I feel violent when I see him on the telly (Mcclaren).

It's racist stereotyping whichever way you look at it pal - he's young, he's black, he's from London - he must be a Yardie - no other evidence to back up your comment, just a very shallow, knee-jerk opinion which is irrelevant in the extreme to anything to do with his football. You've basically called him a gun-toting, drug-dealing, murderous thug - now tell us why

For what it's worth my understanding is that Defoe is a born-again Christian - whatever else he may be, on and off a football pitch, I doubt very much that he's a Yardie

Let's just say it was shit - most of the fans said they wanted MON - and none (even noses) could believe that Barry wasn't playing instead of Dowing.

Add to that playing 4 at the back and a holding midfielder against Andorra - all in all lots of Boo's and Booze

Â