FA Cup Weekends football 3/4 Jan

andykeenan

Burnley have done brilliant but I can't see them lasting the pace, QPR struggle to score goals and their big names don't like away games...think they've only won 4 away games compared to Derby's 8.

So yeah Leicester champions, derby 2nd and Forest in the play offs. Would go to all three away games next season if it happens.

Just one point. It's January. It's Harry. They'll sign strikers. Don't be surprised if their strike force looks different come Feb.

"Carlton cole? Yeah I like the boy, id love to have him ere, but I don't talk about other clubs players, for sure"

harry_redknapp_car_window.jpg

lol

Nothing unexpected there. The ref eagerly points the way through to the Man Utd goal, turns away in frustration when Swansea lose the ball, and then suddenly remembers he's supposed to be refereeing and starts running back to keep up with play.

All seems perfectly normally to me. Wouldn't most of us be like that if we were refereeing a Man Utd game?

Nothing unexpected there. The ref eagerly points the way through to the Man Utd goal, turns away in frustration when Swansea lose the ball, and then suddenly remembers he's supposed to be refereeing and starts running back to keep up with play.

All seems perfectly normally to me. Wouldn't most of us be like that if we were refereeing a Man Utd game?

I think it had more to do with him sort of improperly playing advantage. Like "oh shit, I should've called a foul cause he was about to run into 4 defenders" Edited by Rovers13

Nothing unexpected there. The ref eagerly points the way through to the Man Utd goal, turns away in frustration when Swansea lose the ball, and then suddenly remembers he's supposed to be refereeing and starts running back to keep up with play.

it was towards the Swansea goal but as already said the ref is frustrated he played a dreadful advantage instead of giving the free kick.
  • Like 1

So yeah Leicester champions, derby 2nd and Forest in the play offs. Would go to all three away games next season if it happens.

So you think Villa will be in the top flight then?

didnt want start a thread but anybody think FA Cup would gain more fans and respect if they showed games that are interesting. Think Forest and Blackburn was only non Premier League teams on tv in last round and then showed 2 teams that dont care for cup in  Fulham vs Norwich when all other games looked more interesting like Peterboro vs Kidderminster

But if TV companies who don't have the rights to Premier League football have the chance to show Premier League clubs, they are going to take it.  That's business. 

They went for Chelsea v Stoke over Southend v Hull in the fourth round. Completely ridiculous, not only is it League Two at home to a Premier League side, there's also the Phil Brown narrative.

Dreadful

Â