NYE

StefanAVFC

Staying in.

Pork ribs and pasta for dinner, Lindsey Buckingham in Concert on DVD, lots of vino collapso, and attempting to remove the wifes stockings and undies without ripping them into tiny bits.

Perfect evening ;)

Surely you would leave her stockings on !  Unless she has put them on after putting on her knickers ?  Mental !  :-)

Yeah, Leemond always seems to have a good time.

In all fairness I often do have a better time staying in and drinking on my own, it means I can drink as much as I want and listen to what I want and not have to worry about anyone else.

Having said that whilst I was being nosey with my side holes today I was quite shocked that no one on my team is doing anything tonight, every single person on my team is staying in apart from one who is taking her kids to a party. Normally everyone goes crazy for it at work and usually about 6 of the birds get together for a slaggy night out.

Maybe my eternal pessimism has finally started to rub off on everyone who has to endure me everyday that they are at work.

The thought of that (weather true or not) cheers me up no end

• Like 1

Oh and I have had a change of plan for tonight by the way

I am going round me mom n dads, me sister her fella and her 2 kids are going round as well so I'm gunna take my bottle of jagermeister and drink that whilst waiting to order a curry.

I would prefer to stay in but if I put in an appearence tonight it means I can have the whole weekend without having to see anyone.

A **** load of beer, a huge pizza and Football manager on my laptop. 

While the rest of my friends go out and get hammered, paying a stupid amount of money for drinks and paying money to get into some shitty club or pub that would be free to enter at any other time of the year.

Yep, im your typical 18 year old.

Edited by Avfc96
  • Like 3

That's it, I've decided to order some Japanese takeaway.  I've only had it once in London (sashimi and a few other little tidbits and it was bloody gorgeous) but seeing as it is a takeaway, I therefore now take the opportunity to wish you all very happy lives (before I forget).

Right, here goes..

King Prawn U-Don

Sashimi Selection

Soft Shell Crab Tempura

Chicken Gyoza

Salmon Sushi Set

Yes, that's a lot of food.  Seeing as I might not live beyond next week, I thought let's go out with a bang. 

(I'm thinking of breakfast tomorrow truth be hold). 

I'm currently in Birmingham City Centre on the look out for a 6'10" hunk o' Jamaican/Irish beef on security duty.

I shall check in periodically.

Good plan, he might know 8pints.

Haha no City Centre action yet. One trip to Solihull,  one trip to Sutton and a whole heap of paperwork so far but who knows, maybe a City Centre calling is still to come?

Â