Lambert......the plan.....the future

Hairyhands

If HH is a proven ITK I apoligise.

However, I have a right to be cynical. What prove is there that he is a proven in the know?!

Im calling bullshit. Hope im proven wrong...I wont be.

Lol what an embarrassment!!  grow up kid

• Like 3

I understand people more interested in the team getting better right now but can I ask what you think of the points I've made for where the club were when he took over and the things that had to be done?

I've been saying the same, it has not been an easy job. I still say with better backing we will move into the position where we can win cups. It is just very very hard going right now.

Wind your neck in. He's a 100% certified ITK and even the cynics on here accept that. It's bollocks like this that drives people like HH away.

Certified? - where? - Care to show me?

Maybe an employee close the management team discussing players wages, previously calling other Rubbish etc is the "certification"? - Me thinks there is a big element of desperation from certain fans to try and have this link with the club and Lambert in particular.

At least when the General posted on here he did it stating who he was etc.

• Like 1

However, I have a right to be cynical. What prove is there that he is a proven in the know?!

There are many reasons he wont come out and say who he is as common sense would suggest. just be aware he has been proven by the mods and comments he has made and we are damn fortunate to have him comment on this forum. also dont give false apologies, it is wrong to say I apologize then say he is a fake.

are you seriously thick?

He's been proven on multiple fronts. I'm not even going to waste my time explaining to you.

Again care to provide the links to this proof please Stefan? It would certainly help with your argument

• Like 1

are you seriously thick?

He's been proven on multiple fronts. I'm not even going to waste my time explaining to you.

Again care to provide the links to this proof please Stefan? It would certainly help with your argument

Jesus - he broke Benteke staying, Kozak signing, numerous team selections \ injuries  - It might even be Lambo himself - The most ITK poster we have ever had

I suppose he gets lucky with getting the team selection right every game and calling injuries? Drop the boring cynicism Ian.

Edited by StefanAVFC

There are many reasons he wont come out and say who he is as common sense would suggest. just be aware he has been proven by the mods and comments he has made and we are damn fortunate to have him comment on this forum. also dont give false apologies, it is wrong to say I apologize then say he is a fake.

Another one - maybe it was when I was away in another country but I have not seen this "proof" - nor seen the mods endorsement. A lot are claiming it so surely it's easy to show and then we can forget all of this - is he / isn't he and discuss far more important matters - cheers

• Like 1

I understand people more interested in the team getting better right now but can I ask what you think of the points I've made for where the club were when he took over and the things that had to be done?

I said at the time it was risky to start with one experienced CB - esp as he is slow to recover from knocks. Helenuis + Tonev we didn't really need if funds were tight. - I thought we bombed out to many to soon - that said apart from James Collins they have all bombed at new clubs.

Do you think Doncien is anywhere near first team level - given how short we are there ?

I think we were all aware of the size of the job and the amount of changes PL had to make, this takes time no doubt about that. But my main issue is the drastic change in the way we were playing from the end of last season to where we are now. How can we go from putting 6 past Sunderland to having 25% possession against Swansea 6 months later? If the playing style was better there would be less calls for PL to be sacked, I can take losing matches but lets at least take the game to teams in the process. 

• Like 2

are you seriously thick?

Jesus - he broke Benteke staying, Kozak signing, numerous team selections \ injuries  - It might even be Lambo himself - The most ITK poster we have ever had

I suppose he gets lucky with getting the team selection right every game and calling injuries? Drop the boring cynicism Ian.

Sorry Stefan - I have seen nothing that proves he is close to the club management - I would actually love it if he were - I was one of the few that enjoyed Krulak's time posting and previously when I used to get a few "snippets" from players etc. Each time we get posts like this we could eliminate 100% if this so called "proof" could be linked to and the Mods endorsements etc - as said so we can get on with then discussing the playing matters etc

I appreciate that we all like the info flow - and as said Krulak's time especially at the start was a refreshing change. So come on one and all, no animosity meant or intended - let's just see the proof and confirmation and put that to bed

Edit: If people don't want it posting then DM etc - that is as private as it gets

Edited by drat01
  • Like 1

HH The comments you make are pretty fair and reflect what PL has been stating since he joined, as I said in another thread he had been riddled with bad luck with injuries etc but never complains and tried to work round it. He if nothing else deserves to be given time to get the squad to where he wants them. Alot of the negative comments though are caused by frustration, little possession, players with no confidence who can not pass wind at times, all people see is it looks like hoof ball where we eliminate the midfield. as I have said though it is a needs must situation and 1 I am pretty sure PL will correct when he can.

Another one - maybe it was when I was away in another country but I have not seen this "proof" - nor seen the mods endorsement. A lot are claiming it so surely it's easy to show and then we can forget all of this - is he / isn't he and discuss far more important matters - cheers

You've been presented with the proof above. That you haven't witnessed it yourself or that you choose not to believe it is neither here not there really. You've asked for it and it has been given.

• Like 1

are you seriously thick?

Sorry Stefan - I have seen nothing that proves he is close to the club management 

seth-eye-rub-o.gif

Edited by StefanAVFC