What kit did you like the best?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. What kit did you like the best?

• Top Left - Blue Chevron sides blue V-Neck Collar
    • Top Right - No Chevrons rounded collar Yellow Trim
    • Bottom Left - Blue Chevron sides blue "Shirt Collar"
    • Bottom Right - Chevrons on armpit traditional blue sleeve
    • Didn't vote (Shame on Me!)

Considering quite a few are saying 'must have blue sleeves' the top right is the clear leader so far. Keep it going. Dare to vote for a bit of a change.

COME ON YOU CLARET SLEEVE LOVERS WHERE ARE YOU? LETS BE AVIN YOU!!!!!!.

I am gonna get some wristbands done for my 'beat the blue sleeve bullies' campaign :wink:

somone asked why we get new kits, isn't the simple answer that there are enough mug fans who will buy yet another kit at £40 a shot so instead of having a new kit windfall money every two years we get it every year.

Or are the daft ones, the club or us ??

somone asked why we get new kits, isn't the simple answer that there are enough mug fans who will buy yet another kit at £40 a shot so instead of having a new kit windfall money every two years we get it every year.

Or are the daft ones, the club or us ??

How do Chelseas, ManU Arsenal and Liverpool manage to make money on kits on a 2 year cycle then?

And when did anyone last pay £40 for a kit, the new kit was discounted in most sports shops at its launch, and less than6 months after its launch is drastically reduced in price by all retailers, hardly good buisness sense :shock:

Kit should only be changed on a 2 year cycle.

But if they are going to change it, then lets make sure that it's traditional rather than drop out that purple garbage they put out a couple of years ago - along with that stripey rubbish also.

Â