Ticket Info

andykeenan

Yeh you'll get a crap view I'm afraid

@WMPVillaFC: #avfc #utv Speaking with my Colleague from Merseyside last night, Villa will not have further allocation as EFC have started selling upper

Yeh you'll get a crap view I'm afraid

@WMPVillaFC: #avfc #utv Speaking with my Colleague from Merseyside last night, Villa will not have further allocation as EFC have started selling upper

Only positive its not at very back and im quite close to Everton fans so when we win :D

WMP on Twitter have also confirmed that our allocation is sold out and there will be no additional allocation, another cock-up by the AVFC ticket office!

Whilst they can be useless at the best of times, on this occasion I back their decision completely.

We only sold out the lower tier allocation with a week and a half to go until the game. The additional allocation is around an extra 1000 tickets, the chance of us selling a 1000 tickets in a week and a half is almost zero, so I can understand the ticket office turning it down as we might only have sold 200-300 of them leaving the club taking a hit on 700 or so unsold tickets.

Just got a ticket from the ticket office. Phoned on the off chance some tickets may have been returned and got lucky. There are a very small number still available - anyone interested phone them up quick.

I got my tickets late for this aswell, rang up on saturday on the off chance and got 5. They are rows P & O though, so not expecting a cracking view.

Are people heading to The Arkles Pub for a drink before? This was the pub i went to last time I visited goodison, been a few years though.

Â