Paddock – Block LV3 and LV4

Adult: £36.00

Over 65s: £22.50

Under 16s: £10.00

Lower Bullens – Block LV1 and LV2

Adult: £33.00

Over 65s: £21.00

Under 16s: £16.50

Restricted View Seats have a £1 discount on the prices shown above in the Lower Bullens Stand .

Sales Criteria

Monday December 30th: On sale to 2013/14 Season Card Holders who attended 5+ PL away fixtures in 2013/14 season

Thursday January 2nd: On sale to 2013/14 Season Card Holders who attended 3+ PL away fixtures in 2013/14 season

Monday January 6th: On sale to 2013/14 Season Card Holders who attended 1+ PL away fixtures in 2013/14 season

Thursday January 9th: On sale to 2013/14 Season Card

Monday January 13th: On sale to supporters with Away Booking History in the 2013/2014 season

Thursday January 16th: On General Sale

*One ticket per supporter

Remember to supply one client reference per seat to build up booking history

I've seen a few Villa fans moaning on twitter 'why've we only got the lower tier, joke from our TO'.

It's because last season there were plenty of empty seats in our end, having only taken the lower tier, and that was also a 3PM KO.

I think it will sell out this time (free travel, not as many away games close together), but still the correct decision from the TO.

I've seen a few Villa fans moaning on twitter 'why've we only got the lower tier, joke from our TO'.

It's because last season there were plenty of empty seats in our end, having only taken the lower tier, and that was also a 3PM KO.

I think it will sell out this time (free travel, not as many away games close together), but still the correct decision from the TO.

you think we will take the 2nd allocation?

you think we will take the 2nd allocation?

No I think we will sell out the lower and that will be it.

I think we had 1400 out of 1800 last season, plenty of empties.  But I wont be making the trip unless we take the upper, as the view in the lower if you can't get paddock seasts really is up there with the worst I have had at an away match

• Like 1

Was looking forward to getting tickets to this when they went on general but our amazing support has shown again how big our fanbase is. If anyone has a ticket for this please let us know as I have a lot of friends in Liverpool and this is one of the few away games I really want to go to. Cheers UTV

They still have some restricted view tickets left just managed to get 2, they're unsure whether they'll take the extra allocation

Ive been told by people who've been to Everton and Anfield don't go for restricted view as its like looking through a letterbox, therefore if they don't release upper tickets can't be bothered to pay for restricted.

They still have some restricted view tickets left just managed to get 2, they're unsure whether they'll take the extra allocation

Ive been told by people who've been to Everton and Anfield don't go for restricted view as its like looking through a letterbox, therefore if they don't release upper tickets can't be bothered to pay for restricted.

I'll second that, one of the times finding a pub and watching it is a better experience, when they say restricted views you have multiple support pillars blocking your view

Still 500 or so tickets left so no chance we will take 2nd allocation. I'd heard we had sold out

Where did you hear there were 500 left, when I spoke to the ticket office this morning they said there was only around 30 or 40 all restricted view

Â