The Thread of Dreams

Spoony

1 hour ago, GREAT_BEARD_OF_ZEUS said:

Haha thanks HV.  The funniest thing about it was having a sudden flashback about it on the train this morning - at which point the voice inside my head screamed "Vince Beef!" 

I immediately googled him but alas he only lives in my mind.

I've been trying to decide all day whether I like the name 'Vince Beef' or 'Matthew Lettuce' more, and I just can't decide, they're both too good!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

I've been trying to decide all day whether I like the name 'Vince Beef' or 'Matthew Lettuce' more, and I just can't decide, they're both too good!

#TeamBeef

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I think i need to stay off VT for a bit. @NurembergVillan I had a dream about you last night. We went to the hospital to change my sweatshirt and whilst we were there @TrentVilla was there in the waiting room. Bizarre!

Of all the experiences you've had in your life that you could have dreamt about, I think I've got off lightly there mate   :crylaugh:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NurembergVillan said:

Of all the experiences you've had in your life that you could have dreamt about, I think I've got off lightly there mate   :crylaugh:

Yeah definite sense of relief having read the rest of that post...

• 3 months later...

Had a weird dream last night. Just remember that I was hiding, then all of a sudden I came out of my hiding place and there was all these dead animals lying about. Wolves, tigers, dogs, horses and loads of others stone dead. Remember feeling really sad and angry and I wanted to talk to the people who were in charge about this. I went to my old high school to see who I could talk to and I saw Donald trump talking to a group of people. I gathered he was the boss, so I tried talking to him, but these older men who were with him kept trying to push me away. Kept asking him about the dead animals. Weird dream.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Had a weird dream last night. Just remember that I was hiding, then all of a sudden I came out of my hiding place and there was all these dead animals lying about. Wolves, tigers, dogs, horses and loads of others stone dead. Remember feeling really sad and angry and I wanted to talk to the people who were in charge about this. I went to my old high school to see who I could talk to and I saw Donald trump talking to a group of people. I gathered he was the boss, so I tried talking to him, but these older men who were with him kept trying to push me away. Kept asking him about the dead animals. Weird dream.

:crylaugh:

That sentence really tickled me for some reason.

"WHO'S IN CHARGE HERE?!" - looking completely exacerbated. :crylaugh:  

• Haha 1

"Hey hon, so I applied for that new job today"

"Which one again"?

"Oh I don't know, only the Highest Level of Manager there possibly is of trying to keep all of the worlds animals and creatures ever alive"!!!!!!!!

tumblr_migb12sqEc1qcbojfo1_500.gif

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I knew it would be Trump's fault! 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLE4Ncw-XuxODBfcSDH5O

• Like 1

Had some pretty bad sleep deprivation over the past two weeks since my little one was born and incidentally some of the most intense dreams (nightmares) I've ever had when I have actually managed to drop off for a couple of hours.

Reached a peak this week when during a 3am nap I suddenly felt paralysed but aware someone was in the room with me, at first logically thought it was the Mrs but then quickly realised it wasn't. Ended with an incredibly realistic sensation of said someone coming closer and stroking my face - the Mrs later said the noises coming from the room I was in woke both her and the baby.

Of course, it was all a dream and not a masked intruder with a penchant for stroking faces but scary as hell all the same - never experienced anything like it.

I had a weird one last night. The setting was at first the house I grew up in. I found an unmarked video cassette tape and popped it in a VCR. It was the parking lot scene at a Grateful Dead concert, but much more than that. Christiano Ronaldo was there for a preseason tune-up with Manchester United :blink:. Also, tractor trailers and police cruisers were battling out a demolition derby...No idea what any of it means, lol

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I had a dream last night that me and @leemond2008 were staying in a hostel together. He was busy reading and he was moaning at me about the mess I was making. Weird :wacko:

You are lucky he didn't volley you in the jaw mate! 

Â