2014 - first 5 games

Electric Avenue

Off to a good start. I don't see anything against Arsenal or liverpool (though I see Bentner Is working his way back into Arsenal's thoughts ;-)

3 point's from the baggies and a loss against everton. I think most of us would take 6 points from those fixtures.

Off to a good start. I don't see anything against Arsenal or liverpool (though I see Bentner Is working his way back into Arsenal's thoughts ;-)

3 point's from the baggies and a loss against everton. I think most of us would take 6 points from those fixtures.

Bendtner is out injured now!

That is a big blow for us ;-)

That is a big blow for us ;-)

Haha, he hasn't been playing too bad to be fair!

On a positive note about the Arsenal game, the following all look to be out injured for that game: Ozil, Gibbs, Ramsey, Diaby & Sanogo.  2 others that there is a small chance but more than likely will be back: Giroud & Oxlaide-Chamberlain.

I've changed my mind and think we can get a point from that game now :P Here's to hoping!

I now think looking at all their injuries we can get something from arsenal. That's so long as we don't show them too much respect and just roll our sleeves up and get in their faces. They've never been able to handle that. Bolton used to do them all the time.
We beat them on the opening day of the season. So I'd like to think that the lads are confident of being them again and doing the double. They've got injuries to key players, so hopefully we can get a result and take that confidence to the Liverpool game and beyond. Edited by ismail-villa

We generally get decent results at Goodison. I can only remember us being beaten there once in recent years and that was in the FA Cup. I reckon we'll a point there.

Its a good start, now if we can just keep our squad injury fre............

Arsenal and Pool are more likely to yeild results than the baggies for me.

Arsenal will come and attack us....which will suit us nicely an away game at home if you like. Liverpool is an away game although keeping Suarez out of mischief could be interesting.

Baggies will turn up.... park the bus and nick a winner.

Didnt think we'd beat Sunderland, but Vlaar added so much to our defence it was unreal. Lets hope he stays injury free as we could pick up some points in the next four games if he stays fit. I hope the recurrence of his calf injury doesnt rule him out for long. I think he'll be back for the Arsenal game.

Edited by R.I.C.O.

Well we've already got 3 points, I'll go for another 4 points from the next four games, which would leave us having played 24 games for a return of 27 points. That should see us more or less 11th still I reckon. I'd expect us to get a hammering from suarezpool though.

Arsenal will be without a few key players including Ramsey and Ozil so we are in with more of chance than we were. Liverpool have a great record at home so we'll probably have to score 2 goals at least to get something there. West Brom i fancy a point. Everton i fancy a point! We always do well there.

Â